Games suggestion for PS3

Ok so I need a new game. I usually only play sports or GTA but I feel like getting a game with some action. I was looking at gamespot and I think I've narrowed it down to:

Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Killzone 2, Far Cry 2, Uncharted 1 or 2, Infamous

The only game I've played that has shooting is the 1st Rainbow 6 Vegas game. Which of the ones listing should I get?

It's a bit different from RB6 but resistance would be your best bet. That game is loads of fun. It has cool guns great visuals and lots of aliens to destroy.

Fallout 3 isnt exactly action packed at least not the same way RB6 is.

Killzone 2 and farcry have both gotten good reviews but i havent played them.

I would also suggest COD4. It has a great campaign mode and a proven multiplayer. COD 5 World At war is also good if you're into WWII and it also has a fun COOP modes (Zombies and Campaign)

Of the games you listed, I would chose Resistance or Killzone. Those games give you about as much astion as you can handle.

^ I played that at Gamestop the other day. Pretty fun.

How long is it?

Played the batman demo, was pretty enjoyable, but most demos are (to sell the game ofc).

I have fallout 3, killzone 2, and resistance 2.

Fallout 3 is awesome if you're into RPG style games, lots of shit to do and i enjoyed every minute of it. Even after you beat it, and it takes a while if you enjoy it as you go, you can replay it and still have just as much fun doing the opposite of w/e you did in your first run. If you can ONLY get ONE, i'd say get this one.

Killzone 2 got SUPER ratings and reviews but it wasn't THAT good. Haven't played it in a while, but on multiplayer the rocket launcher class is fucking gay, and most games they just ban that race all together. I don't know if they tweaked it in a patch while I've been absent. ROCKET NUBS ARGH. Story is okay, if you got a really dark TV it's hard to see some stuff during the campaign. Multiplayer is pretty fun, but if you join late it starts to lose funness because everyone is so settled in already and it's hard to find other noobs. the moving and running get some time to get used to, but it's not bad. I'm not really into 'good graphics' so i might be bias idk. PS: THE KEY TO WINNING IN KILLZONE2 MULTIPLAYER IS VIA CAMPING.

Resistance 2 was an epic FPS game. the story mode is hella fun and multiplayer is easy to get a hang of and 'noob friendly' if you aren't good at fps. But more importantly, BEST FPS CAMPAIGN MODE EVER.

Get fallout3 even though it lacks multiplayerness....