Gane, Bigi Boy, DFW reflect on main event

A bunch of nurses in here. Fuck! Knock the fucker out. Be a killer, Hernandez did the same shit and looked bad doing it. Then he cried about the decision. 

Peruvian Necktiez -

I like his reply that focused on the positive of now having experienced 5 rounds in the UFC. 

I think he beats Lewis easily, he will front kick that gut the entire first round and not make mistakes once Lewis is completely gassed.  UFC will 1000% give him Volkov though, it is their best path to keeping Lewis in the top 5. 

I mean he completely out Biggy Boi, the fight was boring but it is on the losing fighter to make something happen.  His (JR) coaches were furious the entire fight too. 

Gane has extremely high fight IQ and is learning at a fast pace. If he develops calf kicks like everyone is lately doing he could be very problematic to these guys including Jon Jones.

This. But I think he's gonna be a problem either way. Dude was fuckin sharp.

Gane is longer and more technical and big boy has crazy power.

Seems that this was the most likely outcome so the matchmaker should be blamed more than gane. Gane did what gane does.

Gane has had only 8 pro MMA fights, 5 of which have been in the UFC.

Once upon a time those stats wouldn’t have been so impressive (e.g. BJ Penn). Nowadays, that’s very impressive.