Garbrandt gets KO'd..... Video Free of charge

NO charge or charity involved in the viewing of this toe curling KO.

That being said, if you truly enjoyed this video please buy my Peanut Butter...

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

NO charge or charity involved in the viewing of this toe curling KO.

That being said, if you truly enjoyed this video please buy my Peanut Butter...

Ref came in hot.

17ers gonna 17

bearockbrobama - 17ers gonna 17

Clealy have a Peanut Allergy.... Stay Tuned, Almond Butter coming soon for ALL the Fags who could actually lose their life to a NUT.

I got you Bro, but only cuz you been around here for a long time.. Please use promotion code "UGsince2010" when ordering.

Respect

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Clealy have a Peanut Allergy.... Stay Tuned, Almond Butter coming soon for ALL the Fags who could actually lose their life to a NUT.

I got you Bro, but only cuz you been around here for a long time.. Please use promotion code "UGsince2010" when ordering.

Respect

A peanut is not a nut, dumb fuck. It's a legume 

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Respect

A peanut is not a nut, dumb fuck. It's a legume 

14er gonna talk all French and Shit!!

Freeeeedom Fries!!

17ers dont know Legume Butter

JusAyin

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Respect

lulz

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

17ers dont know Legume Butter

JusAyin

Vd

How come hodge isnt fighting

That was a smooth transition from straight right to mount to G&P

TJ should have brought him as a guest coach on tuf.

Shows that Cody is a facking stud.  Look at Cody now.  There is a lesson here young blood of the UG.

Interesting that Cody used to train at strong style, do they have any other people in the UFC besides stipe and eye?

THUNDERCAT

Hodge's record shows 11-1 amateur and 4-1 professional fights. Why isn't he in UFC or at least TUF?

stcpm02 -

Interesting that Cody used to train at strong style, do they have any other people in the UFC besides stipe and eye?

They had a few Bellator fighters. Brian Rogers, Chris Lozano, John Hawk....

And a couple stud boxers affiliated with the gym + old school boxing, Ryan D Martin and Antonio Carita Nieves.

flip_guard - Hodge's record shows 11-1 amateur and 4-1 professional fights. Why isn't he in UFC or at least TUF?
One of the dudes from that gym should get a shot here soon...they have a few tough kids coming up. Him, Devonte Smith, Max Meese, and Brian "Doogie" Hauser are all pretty talented.

PanRoastedJinx - 

Shows that Cody is a facking stud.  Look at Cody now.  There is a lesson here young blood of the UG.

"they all doubted me. they sll doubted me. Doubt me now"

Video is VERY satisfying.  

Cody looks SO MUCH BETTER without that fucking ABSURD Diamond Neck Tattoo.  I can't even imagine his family and friends not talking him out of that absurdity.  I love tattoos... I have several. My wife has 1.  I grew up around tattooed folks and have NOTHING bad to say about Tattoo's... but that thing is SO FUCKING DUMB!!!  That shit makes Conor McDoogle's goofy tat's look like good. LoL  Cody needs to spend some time in a lasar clinic getting that shit removed.