Garbrandt gets KO'd..... Video Free of charge

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

NO charge or charity involved in the viewing of this toe curling KO.

That being said, if you truly enjoyed this video please buy my Peanut Butter...

Watched it live loved every second 

Is it really that dark in the lower tier promotions like that? That would bug the shit out of me.

Dam

it happens

why the kid making a big deal over ko'ing Tj in PRACTICE

I don't understand why he thinks that's such a big deal.

Brazilians camps used to bang hard 2-3 times a week.

you think ko's didn't happen at chute boxe in training??

JackG79 -

Video is VERY satisfying.  

Cody looks SO MUCH BETTER without that fucking ABSURD Diamond Neck Tattoo.  I can't even imagine his family and friends not talking him out of that absurdity.  I love tattoos... I have several. My wife has 1.  I grew up around tattooed folks and have NOTHING bad to say about Tattoo's... but that thing is SO FUCKING DUMB!!!  That shit makes Conor McDoogle's goofy tat's look like good. LoL  Cody needs to spend some time in a lasar clinic getting that shit removed. 

that's a close one Conor McDoogle's tattoos are just as bad as that diamond bullshit

JackG79 -

Cody looks SO MUCH BETTER without that fucking ABSURD Diamond Neck Tattoo.  I can't even imagine his family and friends not talking him out of that absurdity.  I love tattoos... I have several. My wife has 1.  I grew up around tattooed folks and have NOTHING bad to say about Tattoo's... but that thing is SO FUCKING DUMB!!!  That shit makes Conor McDoogle's goofy tat's look like good. LoL  Cody needs to spend some time in a lasar clinic getting that shit removed. 

You sound stupid

Technical Primates - 
JackG79 -

You sound stupid

^This

PitbullTodd -
Technical Primates - 
JackG79 -

You sound stupid

^This

This

Bojack Horseman - it happens

Tj started it

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

NO charge or charity involved in the viewing of this toe curling KO.

That being said, if you truly enjoyed this video please buy my Peanut Butter...

Lol I see what you did there Mr. Ludwig.

BrckNoHitBk -
PitbullTodd -
Technical Primates - 
JackG79 -

You sound stupid

^This

This

Getting so worked up over a fighters tattoo's is borderline homosexual. Im Guessing you are a huge WWE fan?

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
BrckNoHitBk -
PitbullTodd -
Technical Primates - 
JackG79 -

You sound stupid

^This

This

Getting so worked up over a fighters tattoo's is borderline homosexual. Im Guessing you are a huge WWE fan?

His chin looks stronger with the neck tattoo...maybe it's a support structure?

danggook - 

Tj started it

That's cool but I don't think it has anything to do with my point.

Dougie - 

cracking up over here.

whats this about?

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
BrckNoHitBk -
PitbullTodd -
Technical Primates - 
JackG79 -

You sound stupid

^This

This

700 posts, and only been around here for 3 months.  Yeah.. I'm worried about what you think is "Homosexual"...   It's funny, you don't even say anything that you think of.. you just go around repeating the generic bullshit you see all day on this site...  700 posts in 3 months.  I"m guessing that you are fleecing the gov't for some form of Public Assistance check and have nothing but time.  

Bojack Horseman -
Dougie - 

cracking up over here.

whats this about?

That's about that time that Bang got accused of making racial jokes during training class with TAM.  They said he would make "Black" or "Asian" jokes right infront of people of those ethnicities, and then act like.. "oh come on.. it's just a joke. You can take a joke right" 

Hogzilla - Some interesting facts that come to light from this video.

First of all, Cody is listed as being undefeated but his record shown going into that fight wad 5-1 (I'm assuming that's his amateur record. So we now know he's lost at least 2 MMA fights.

Secondly, the guy who KO'd him in this contest, Jerrell Hodge, only has a pro record of 2-1 and is seemingly retired; although his amateur record going into this fight against Cody was 3-0 plus this makes it 4-0. I'm a little curios why a guy with a combined record of 6-1 between amateur and pro fighting just quit the game like that. He's still only 28 years old.
I'm pretty sure Rell is still active..he fought late last year, and had a fight fall thru recently as well i think.

JackG79 -
Bojack Horseman -
Dougie - 

cracking up over here.

whats this about?

That's about that time that Bang got accused of making racial jokes during training class with TAM.  They said he would make "Black" or "Asian" jokes right infront of people of those ethnicities, and then act like.. "oh come on.. it's just a joke. You can take a joke right" 

That's cuz bangs a fucking douche

Id say he is making a big deal of it because he is fighting him. Remind him he has already been kod by him before. Plant some doubt. Head games and promote the fight.

When people who have trained together in the past (or currently) end up fighting, it is always asked. Who got the better of who? It's part of the story line. With the bad blood I think this is to be expected. Especially when allegedly someone got ko'd.