Garbrandt: I'll Release T.J. Dillashaw KO Video

"I'm going to put it out close to the fight" - 20 seconds later "I don't want to put it out"

JUST BLEEEEEEEED

Ultimate Cuck - When will this neck tat faggot go away
When he is done fucking your bitch

triforce -

"I'm going to put it out close to the fight" - 20 seconds later "I don't want to put it out"

Not hard to understand where he's coming from. Basically he wants to respect the training aspect of MMA, where everything that happens in training stays in training, but he will put it out to prove his point if TJ keeps denying it. I kind of believe it happened given how adamant Garbrandt has been about it. There has to be some truth there..

ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows -

I LOL'd

MrNiceguy66 -
ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows -

I LOL'd

Me too. The sn made it even funnier

ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows -

Or yours, seriously this guy and gay tats are annoying as fuck.

KnockoutThoughts - 
triforce -

Not hard to understand where he's coming from. Basically he wants to respect the training aspect of MMA, where everything that happens in training stays in training, but he will put it out to prove his point if TJ keeps denying it. I kind of believe it happened given how adamant Garbrandt has been about it. There has to be some truth there..

who cares though really? fighters get ko'd in training all the time. Fighters get dropped by body shots all the time in training.

doesn't mean that would actually happen in a real fight especially since time has passed and adjustments will be made new training partners trainers etc etc.

its childish.

Cody in Vegas just sitting alone at a shitty slot machine?

They don't teach you craps or PLO at TAM?

damn, son. 

Ultimate Cuck - When will this neck tat faggot go away

Bojack Horseman -
KnockoutThoughts - 
triforce -

who cares though really? fighters get ko'd in training all the time. Fighters get dropped by body shots all the time in training.

doesn't mean that would actually happen in a real fight especially since time has passed and adjustments will be made new training partners trainers etc etc.

its childish.

It's a topic so I guess there are many that care. 

Release the video or shut the fuck up ..

jTheHybridwolff - Release the video or shut the fuck up ..

jTheHybridwolff - Release the video or shut the fuck up ..
Why releasing the video can hurt his ppv money if casuals think they already seen and know what will happen

KnockoutThoughts -
triforce -

It happened when Buckhalter was taping his own sparring and TJ and Cody were in the background and it happened to catch it. I saw part of it.

I give zero fucks. That can happen at any time to any fighter in any sparring sesh.

Samoa -
Bojack Horseman -
KnockoutThoughts - 
triforce -

its childish.

Also Cody answers just that. He says he knows it's just training, inferring pretty much what is said above. 

His point is is that he claims TJ is lying about it. That's the beef. Cody even says if TJ just quit denying it and admit it, the video goes away. He'd only release it to expose the lies. 

Morgz -
Samoa -
Bojack Horseman -
KnockoutThoughts - 
triforce -

its childish.

Also Cody answers just that. He says he knows it's just training, inferring pretty much what is said above. 

His point is is that he claims TJ is lying about it. That's the beef. Cody even says if TJ just quit denying it and admit it, the video goes away. He'd only release it to expose the lies. 

That's a real horse shit excuse. Maybe he should just stfu and keep whatever happened behind closed behind closed doors. He comes off as a real child.

Balls Mahoney -
Morgz -
Samoa -
Bojack Horseman -
KnockoutThoughts - 
triforce -

its childish.

That's a real horse shit excuse. Maybe he should just stfu and keep whatever happened behind closed behind closed doors. He comes off as a real child.

Not as bas u bud.