garbranth smashes megregor 10 times out of 10!

world class striking !!!!!' Phone Post 3.0

Funniest shit I've read today.

People sure are running with that idea though.

It's a new flavor every month. Phone Post 3.0

I agree Phone Post 3.0

Did you see him push McGregor on TUF? Garbrandt flew back 3 feet. 

That being said I like Cody, after yesterday he's the real deal.

Stop it Phone Post 3.0

My god this garbranth Phone Post 3.0

He's too small to beat McGregor. He would get lit up Phone Post 3.0

Mcgregors a huge fw. He would dwarf cody the same as mendes Phone Post 3.0

Cody has the speed advantage but power, size, height and reach all belong to Conor. He'd make short work of him. Phone Post 3.0

Jaded eyes make you a mental munchkin Phone Post 3.0

Smh. Garbrandt is where Mendes SHOULD be and that's bantamweight. McGregor is Goliath to anyone at 145 and under. He is a run of the mill sized fighter at 155 and undersized at WW. Garbrandt is 9-0, that's right, 9-0 and just beat Almeida, his biggest win to date but let's not act like Garbrandt can beat McGregor 10 times out of 10. Maybe 1, IF he's lucky. Dennis Siver gives Garbrandt problems on just size alone. Poirier is a good lightweight and former featherweight who would work Garbrandt. Mendes beats him easily, Max Holloway torches him. I could see Garbrandt beating psycho Brandao but even that is iffy. He HAS beaten Brimage but McGregor sliced him up just as bad as Cody did. Reach, power, speed, chin @145, way different body types and way more diverse striking than Almeida would have Cody in all kinds of problems.

McGregor is in his current position because his talents and persona got him there. Mainly his talents. You can talk a massive game but if you can't win fights impressively, nobody gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0

Cody needs to stay in his weight class, Conor would starch him. 

wandFC12 - Smh. Garbrandt is where Mendes SHOULD be and that's bantamweight. McGregor is Goliath to anyone at 145 and under. He is a run of the mill sized fighter at 155 and undersized at WW. Garbrandt is 9-0, that's right, 9-0 and just beat Almeida, his biggest win to date but let's not act like Garbrandt can beat McGregor 10 times out of 10. Maybe 1, IF he's lucky. Dennis Siver gives Garbrandt problems on just size alone. Poirier is a good lightweight and former featherweight who would work Garbrandt. Mendes beats him easily, Max Holloway torches him. I could see Garbrandt beating psycho Brandao but even that is iffy. He HAS beaten Brimage but McGregor sliced him up just as bad as Cody did. Reach, power, speed, chin @145, way different body types and way more diverse striking than Almeida would have Cody in all kinds of problems.

McGregor is in his current position because his talents and persona got him there. Mainly his talents. You can talk a massive game but if you can't win fights impressively, nobody gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0
Mainly his persona.

If Conor was a mute he would still be 3 fights from a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

false crack - world class striking !!!!!' Phone Post 3.0

hi garbranth

false crack - world class striking !!!!!' Phone Post 3.0

Trolling?

MCFreaks - He's too small to beat McGregor. He would get lit up Phone Post 3.0
Fact Phone Post 3.0

This place is too much lol Phone Post 3.0

Somebody somebody fought yesterday so they must be GOAT. Phone Post 3.0

how is he undefeated when he lost on TUF

EyePokeYou - Somebody somebody fought yesterday so they must be GOAT. Phone Post 3.0
Lololol that's fucking awesome vu Phone Post 3.0