Garcia threw water bottle at Lil Wayne

That's why the scuffle started. Gracias a lil beezy throwing a water bottle at lil weezy

Check out this video http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhbB2M0byw9Im3n2Wm @WorldstarTVApp Phone Post 3.0

Good fuck im

Was Rickson there?

subd - Good fuck im

Should have thrown a goddamn pipe bomb at him Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Should have thrown a goddamn pipe bomb at him Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Well the hysteria is understandable then. Everyone knows rappers can't swim very well, Wayne probably thought he was drownin'. Beiber is lucky he didn't get in Wayne's way. White kid gets in your way, you knock his ass out, he grew up with a pool.

Yes, it's lifted from a Tosh bit.

That has to be a strange situation to be in when you have to act pist for your credibility and pride, but knowing the guy you are going at would sleep you in 10 seconds. And I'm not even talking about Maidana I'm talking about Garcia who is a badass himself.

newjack900 - That has to be a strange situation to be in when you have to act pist for your credibility and pride, but knowing the guy you are going at would sleep you in 10 seconds. And I'm not even talking about Maidana I'm talking about Garcia who is a badass himself.
10 seconds? So you're giving lil Wayne an 8 second head start? Phone Post 3.0

subd - Good fuck im
. Phone Post 3.0

This made me laugh Phone Post 3.0

First bath that twat's probably had in months.

Jimmy Wrassler - 
newjack900 - That has to be a strange situation to be in when you have to act pist for your credibility and pride, but knowing the guy you are going at would sleep you in 10 seconds. And I'm not even talking about Maidana I'm talking about Garcia who is a badass himself.

This.

i don't like Robert Garcia Sr. but that was funny. Lol at the "runaway" comment.
Old man Garcia would drop lil weazy easy. Phone Post 3.0

vtfu. Phone Post 3.0

Why didn't Wayne shoot him? Isn't he a Blood? Bloods take that kinda shit? This shit wouldn't fly back in '93....

Buncha music video gangsters.

: ) Phone Post 3.0

Lil Wayne is a cunt Phone Post 3.0

That shit wouldn't fly with Jeezy Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -
He has to catch him right? Phone Post 3.0