Gardening πŸ—¨

Nothing like you guys post up but my recent bounty. Couple tomatoes, jalepenos, and bush cucumbers

5 Likes

Parsley and mint

Got a bunch of basil that I don’t want to harvest just yet as well. Also have parsnips and carrots going in pots as a test run to see if I can do that next year

Had some bell pepper and butternut squash plants that were killed by slugs or something in the night.

4 Likes

Past happening tonight!

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Seedless watermelon

4 Likes

How its done.

4 Likes

SN does not check out.

1 Like

Congrats on the melon!

1 Like

got some soil called jungle growth and some cyprus mulch. how do you guys do it on a raised plot? dig down some, lay the mulch. then fill with the soil?

and do you put any mulch around the plot? plastic? inserts? dividers? moose knuckles? im knew to all this

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Did you stack 2 tomato cages on top of each other?

I thought I was the only person who could not find tall enough tomate cages and did that lol

3 Likes

Yes and I used rebar ties to secure them

2 Likes

Tomato, herb, dahlia boxes

4 Likes

Got this awesome doubled edged gardening glaive. Medieval soldiers would be jealous. Sharpened it before using it, and I gotta say it was pretty fun slicing down stuff with it.

2 Likes

I agree

Grim Reaper GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

The butter tomato pasta was amazing and the pics don’t do it justice

6 Likes

nice! that looks good. and clean up your eating space!

1 Like

That’s my coffee table and no, I don’t clean at all and I don’t make my wife clean the coffee table because I have too much stuff. She cleaned the entire house yesterday and left my cluttery table just how I like it

2 Likes