Gareth A. Davis

Needs to simply fuck off. He's embarrising the rest of us brits... I really hate this douche.

okay I'll ask... who is that

the correspondent?

I binged him and got 1 musician and 1 computer developer.....

didnt get a fighter 

Thanks japetto

Clueless knob, Can't fucking stand this horrible cunt.

japetto - 
ajsr -  Clueless knob, Can't fucking stand this horrible cunt.

The man is all class. Perhaps if he wore Affliction gear and had a few tribal tatts you would be a fan?
What the fuck are you slobbering about? What the fuck is classy about that blow in parasite? His dodgy Gene Simmons wannabe barnet?

I'll just start with the last two weeks right? First of all he said the next Uk ufc will be on the July 16th when we all know its october. When talk about Rothweel/Yvel fight he managers to bring in Daley and then talk alot of garbage about being a big Daley petetion to get him back in the ufc... which is bull.

The guy is smug as hell, thinks he knows what he's talking about and is considered an "insider" when you can get all the info he talks about from MMA sites weeks in advance.

He picks every Brit fighter in fights they're clearly outmatched in ( he even thought Hardy would defend GSP's takedowns)

The guy is nothing but a smug pompese twat and doesn't deserve the credibility he has. I could litrally go on about him but won't bother.

ncb - I'll just start with the last two weeks right? First of all he said the next Uk ufc will be on the July 16th when we all know its october. When talk about Rothweel/Yvel fight he managers to bring in Daley and then talk alot of garbage about being a big Daley petetion to get him back in the ufc... which is bull.

The guy is smug as hell, thinks he knows what he's talking about and is considered an "insider" when you can get all the info he talks about from MMA sites weeks in advance.

He picks every Brit fighter in fights they're clearly outmatched in ( he even thought Hardy would defend GSP's takedowns)

The guy is nothing but a smug pompese twat and doesn't deserve the credibility he has. I could litrally go on about him but won't bother.

A random 13 year old girl would know more about mma than this clown. He is a piss poor boxing hack who's jumped on the bandwagon, end of story.

Superfurryanimal - Gareth is a British MMA journalist writing for a mainstream newspaper. He does a great job and has a deep history in boxing writing also.

I'll tell you fuckers this as well. He is a very generous interviewee for amateur MMA writers and should be applauded for promoting the sport in the way he does in Britain.

He writes for the Daily Telegraph annother right wing, jump on the bandwagon paper... the writer for the daily star does a better job on MMA then he does, atleast he makes honest assumptions and gets his shit right. Gareth is another self loving posh journalist that gets by "pretending" to do research and actual work, the only reason he is even noticed is due to the paper he writes for.

I like him

"How come Yvel gets a shot in the UFC??  He has such a bad history of stuff, YES, it was over 5 years ago, but, but but, why Yvel in the UFC but no Daley??"

Yeah that is a douche statement, I didnt mind him up until MMA live yesterday.

japetto - 
knockoutfighter - 

"How come Yvel gets a shot in the UFC??  He has such a bad history of stuff, YES, it was over 5 years ago, but, but but, why Yvel in the UFC but no Daley??"

Yeah that is a douche statement, I didnt mind him up until MMA live yesterday.

Yeah, how dare he voice his opinion, backing it up with facts as well. It's not like he has been paid for sharing his opinion or anything. What a douche!

Because he's lucky enough to even be a guest on MMA live, let alone when asked about Yvel-Rothwell, he just goes on a stupid ass rant about why Paul Daley should still be in the UFC.