This was my first attempt at homemade garlic butter, and it came out really nice. Next time I might opt for 3 bulbs of roasted garlic and less garlic powder. I was tasting as I went, so it was too late to roast more garlic by the time I was mixing.
- 4 cubes butter (room temp)
- 2 bulbs roasted garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon (fine) sea salt
- 3 heaping Tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
Put all that shit in a bowl and mix it up. I used a Kitchen Aid mixer. I also like to mash the roasted garlic up really well with a mortar and pestal.