Garry Tonan Vs Ralek Gracie on metamoris

Bobby91k - 
homieCNTRL - I'm sure Tonon took this match cause he needed the money after losing at ebi Phone Post 3.0
He's always doing matches he's really competitive Phone Post 3.0

He lost at ebi?.. I thought he was the reigning champ and outgrappled Paul Harris in a recent sub only super fight?

homieCNTRL - I'm sure Tonon took this match cause he needed the money after losing at ebi Phone Post 3.0
He didn't win the tournament, but it's not like he really "lost". Those overtime rules are weird to me. But don't get me wrong, I dig EBI. Phone Post 3.0

He's going to be a G in a wheelchair after Tonon gets tha ankle...

FYI, Metamoris is still doing unauthorized credit card charges.

Maybe they can start accepting payment and paying fighters in Bitcoin. Phone Post 3.0

Am I missing something here I thought metamoris was done? Phone Post 3.0

it is.  Ralek is just the last to know it

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -
Shy Guy - Eh..cool match I guess. It won't be competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldnt it be? Not even sure who you think will win? Tonon is far more dynamic and active but Ralek is alot bigger and has high level BJJ himself.
I think it's pretty obvious. Phone Post 3.0

Meatgrinder -
Bobby91k - 

He lost at ebi?.. I thought he was the reigning champ and outgrappled Paul Harris in a recent sub only super fight?

They did an 8 man tournament a few weeks back. He dipped out in the semis. Phone Post 3.0

In b4 Gracie breakdown of Gracie breakdown Phone Post 3.0

Meatgrinder -
Bobby91k - 

It was the open weight tournament. He lost in OT on riding time. His student Gordon Ryan won the tournament. Phone Post 3.0

M7 would be much more appealing if Ralek was going against people who he owed money. I'd pay to watch that. 

Shy Guy - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -
Shy Guy - Eh..cool match I guess. It won't be competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldnt it be? Not even sure who you think will win? Tonon is far more dynamic and active but Ralek is alot bigger and has high level BJJ himself.
I think it's pretty obvious. Phone Post 3.0

Obvious to you, not obvious to me. I think it's a solid matchup.

TheGredge - 

M7 would be much more appealing if Ralek was going against people who he owed money. I'd pay to watch that. 

+1