Garth Brooks stops concert for lady w/ Cancer

Something I don't think you'd ever see at a Lil Wayne concert.

Staged

ons ear - Staged

I don't think I like you. 

That was moving.  Any other mommies in here expecting cringe? 

ons ear - Staged

You seem like you would be a joy to be around.

Someone steal her socks? 

Kidding,  but good luck to the old gal. 

That was pretty darn cool.

Fuck Cancer.

ons ear - Staged

staged or not still pretty fucking cool

Pretty cool. Cancer is no joke.

Agreed, it being staged or not doesnt matter. Good stuff. 

I was at a Bruce Springsteen concert once in the 1980s. There was this girl in the front row who looked enamored of him and seemed to be by herself. He just pulled her onstage and let her dance with him! Tuns out later she became a well-known actress.

HotSteppa - I was at a Bruce Springsteen concert once in the 1980s. There was this girl in the front row who looked enamored of him and seemed to be by herself. He just pulled her onstage and let her dance with him! Tuns out later she became a well-known actress.

that was a music video you dolt

Judge Mental -
HotSteppa - I was at a Bruce Springsteen concert once in the 1980s. There was this girl in the front row who looked enamored of him and seemed to be by herself. He just pulled her onstage and let her dance with him! Tuns out later she became a well-known actress.

Someone must have had their camera phone out

Awesome stuff. And if it was "staged".... good for him for staging something that makes people feel good about the world.  Lord knows there are plenty of people who "stage" things that make people feel bad about the world.

I'm seeing him nex month pretty excited

Judge Mental - 

SERIOUSLY, Judge?! How could you fall for that obvious joke/troll?

He's awesome I don't care if your not a fan of his music or not

HotSteppa -
Judge Mental - 

SERIOUSLY, Judge?! How could you fall for that obvious joke/troll?

I’m just a simple old fart sometims

Guilty

Wardance5 -

I'm seeing him nex month pretty excited

This Sunday closing the Houston Rodeo

Garth Brooks might stop his concert but Chris Gaines would beat the cancer right out of that lady b