Gary Goodridge "I would rape Kimbo

http://forum.garygoodridge.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1830&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

lol, I feel almost disrespected by not at least 95 percent... I would pardon the expression females... I would rape him, turn him over my knee and spank his ass, just for show. He might be tough on the street with 10yr old girls. And can pay someone to lose to him in the ring. I promise my friends, I will not sell out. I have enough money and I love breaking peoples sand castle. I don't think the promoter would let me fight him. Like I said he brings money to the event. If he looses it would be divesting to the event right now. Just imagine a tough guy from the streets that looses to no bodies in the ring??? Wouldn't go well

good matchup. THe original "big black dude" vs. the new "big black due". Special guest referee Bob Sapp. If he's busy Zulu jr.

Goodridge TKO 1st Round

Gary Goodridge by KO in rd1

Well, it seems like everyone wants to rid the coat tails of Kimbo's popularity. While Goodridge is fighting for 10k a fight, Kimbo is fighting for 175k.

People forget Goodridge was a member of Team Canada in boxing at one time. I have an old Video of him somewhere way back when. I guess age isn't on his side however, but Kimbo aint no sprin Chicken either. I would like to see this fight.

This fight will not happen. Kimbo will continue to fight hobos and has-beens. He and his people do not want someone like Gary or anyone that would give a entertaining fight in the cage with Kimbo. He is a sideshow attraction like the strongman in the 20's.

I appreciate Gary's humbleness. Referring to himself as a "no body". I wouldn't mind seeing this fight.

Respect to Big Daddy for always putting on a good show but this kinda smacks of an over-the-hill fighter making noises to get noticed

I'd love to see this

So much better than the rumoured Kimbo vs Shamrock.

LOL @ Gary only making 10k a fight. Just shows what noob Kimbo fans really know. I've never seen fans as scared as most of you are about seeing a fighter actually have to fight someone with talent. Buentello and Gary are scrubs on everyother thread but they are too much for your boy. Bas and Shaw are already holding his hands......i guessd there is plenty of room on Kimbos nuts.

Goodridge all day via elbows from the crucifix.

Why all the Kimbo hate?

sooo Goodridge or Buentello vs Kimbo

what does everyone want to see?

It would be more competitive than any of Kimbo's fights so far. Truth is we really don't know if the guy is any good or not because all he's done is crush cans.

Yes Tank is a can now. Quite honestly the guy was never better than a gate keeper even in his heyday.

I'll take Kimbo if that match were to come off. I hope the earlier psoter's comment about GG coming off humble was sarcastic.

"LOL @ Gary only making 10k a fight. Just shows what noob Kimbo fans really know. I've never seen fans as scared as most of you are about seeing a fighter actually have to fight someone with talent. Buentello and Gary are scrubs on everyother thread but they are too much for your boy. Bas and Shaw are already holding his hands......i guessd there is plenty of room on Kimbos nuts. "

You're calling me a noob because I think Goodridge probably makes 10k a fight? I don't think that would be surprising at all. He's been around a very long time and I'm sure K-1 pays him more for his kickboxing matches but, when he fights in the US, he has hardly any name recognition to anyone really and he wouldn't be worth more money than that quite honestly.

In Japan maybe but here, if they said "Kimbo vs. Gary Goodridge", no one would really give a shit.

The next fight will be Kimbo vs. Ken Shamrock.

The last time I saw Goodridge fight. It was against that big New Zealander. goodridge lost by decision. But it looked like his cardio was fine. he was slingin the whole time. very active and very game a against a top notch opponent.