Gary Goodridge "I would rape Kimbo

Goodridge all day.

Also, don't mistake this for me saying Kimbo would beat Gary. I don't think that at all. I think Goodridge is still way too much for Kimbo. But the fact Gary is calling out a guy with a 2-0 record. He is simply trying to get a paid day. nothing wrong with that but, the fact he doesn't have a name in the states once so ever, it's not going to happen.

YOU JUST GOT SANDCASTLE'D!!!

I think this match up is a toss up. Garry has a lot of experience both in MMA and K1 and has a lot of power. Kimbo is younger more athletic and has a lot of potential. Right now, this is a fight that can derail Kimbo's popularity so I doubt Kimbo's people would let it happen.

when a 2-0 fighter is fighting main events, every accomplished fighter in the world has a right to call him out.

kimbo/goodridge would be entertaining, and i think some of you don't realize the amount of people who know who gary is. alot of people remember the scary big black guy from the early ufc's.

"Kimbo will continue to fight hobos and has-beens."

Goodridge is a "never was". He's never been a champion in a modern MMA organization. The only thing I remember him winning was an IVC tournament where he put his hand inside The Pedro's jock and squeezed his nuts for the win.

Is Gary older than Kimbo? Kimbo may turn out to be a good mma fighter but we won't know unless he fights decent opposition. I think Gary beats him easily.

"I would rape Kimbo"

So ignorant.

Give Big Daddy his day , again !

Kimbo should take this fight after another year of ground training. I predict Kimbo would prison rape Gary.

Anybody ever seen Kimbo shaved clean?

I think these two might be the same guy.

Buentello vs Kimbo is what i want to see

I love Big Daddy, this guy is awesome.

^^I'll second the Paul Buentello vote. Definitely seems like a logical progression in terms of opponent for Kimbo at this point.....

Kimbo has been nothing but humble since he started MMA (after EVERYBODY said he wouldn't). As far as I'm concerned he entered MMA and won a few fights, mission accomplished. He's already proven he's a decent fighter with good hands, after EVERYBODY said he couldn't cope a day in MMA.

Now it's 'he can't beat anybody good'. He doesn't HAVE TO, he's proven that he can hold his own against an MMA guy, he doesn't have to be the best MMA guy.

I swear the tampon is strong with the MMA viewing audience.

If I were Kimbo I'd quit tomorrow just to be an asshole.

He obviously can't just fight and gain experience without 1000 fools hating on everything he does.

^^^ Yes, completely agree.

vs

Seriously?

Ignore your speculation about fame and money for a second.

Ok?

Now answer this.

How fucking amazing would this fight be?

Kimbo would TOTALLY own Goodridge. Kimbo could beat Fedor easily and Gary lost to Fedor.

Kimbo via Eddie Bravo Twister (mastered only by watching dvd's and using pillows as opponents)

This would not be competitive. However people need to cut Kimbo some slack. he has only trained for a year or so and he seems to be taking it very seriously. He is not trash talking, he has a good camp and he is very respectful in his interviews.
He is a draw based on his internet popularity and his look as opposed to his actual skill but so what. You can't blame him for that.
Not to mention everyone on this forum will watch him fight
over the hill bums and then talk about it to death so he's worth the money to any of the promoters.

Goodridge would destroy him.