Gary Goodrige once won a fight by squeezing balls

The good ole days!

Dugs95 -
Malvert the Janitor -

That’s no joke.

At one time Gary Goodridge was the greatest arm wrestler on the planet earth. His grip strength was preposterous.

I can’t imagine how much pain the poor bastard was in.  

I heard it as he Wasn’t the greatest, but he never worked at it and competed with the best and if he wanted to he could have been the best…  either way, god help any man with their balls anywhere near Gary goodridges hands… 

It could absolutely be argued that he was the greatest for a period between ‘89 to ‘92. Multiple wins against the GOAT John Brzenk during that span. 

theshooter - "I used to have a sound file of that scream noise. It's different."

I have the video buried away in a box somewhere.

This.

cantuna4u -
Dugs95 -
Malvert the Janitor -

That’s no joke.

At one time Gary Goodridge was the greatest arm wrestler on the planet earth. His grip strength was preposterous.

I can’t imagine how much pain the poor bastard was in.  

I heard it as he Wasn’t the greatest, but he never worked at it and competed with the best and if he wanted to he could have been the best…  either way, god help any man with their balls anywhere near Gary goodridges hands… 

He should not have fought those last years in K1.  I remember thinking that while he was actually doing well in K1.  Poor guy.

Yeah. Especially with how tough he was. It would’ve been one thing if he just took a few flash knockouts rather than the truckloads of punishment he absorbed.