Gary Myers TEAM WOLFPACK 2-0 @ ICE

17yr old up and comer Adam "Baby Boy" Bass forced center ref. Rich "ACE" Franklin to stop the bout due to vicious forearms in Rd. 1 of the ICE show last night in Ohio.

Also, Christopher Moore looked great at 170lbs. last night stopping his opponent by strikes in the 1st round also.

Great job to the Indiana boys and another awesome show for amays. to get seen.

Chas

ttt for the Indiana boys! Toughest state in the union. If the Gracies tryed that shit they pulled in France at the Longbranch in Laurel they would have got their asses kicked.

ttt

Ohio can whip your ass any day Hoosiers!

Well Matt I can set something up for you if you'd like. LOL! you Pick em.

Chas
Extreme Combat Challenge

Whats up chas, good to see you guys still training. Going to try to make it to see mike in hammond. That sucks jordon got hurt. Has mike fought since the palling fight?

hey drew,

Yes, he fought at 3 times in my show 2 wins by KO and one by armbar from the guard it looked like one of your old ones LOL. See ya in hammond.

Chas

There training in Muncie on Mon,Tue,Thur at the PAL Club and Bowling's fitness center on Sat, and Sun.

Chas

Hey great pics!

We train on the weekdays from 6:30-8:30pm and on the weekends from 1-3pm.

Feel free to call me @765 520 5555 for info.

Chas Bowling/Manager Team Wolfpack

ttt

Hey chas you heard of anyone in the south bend/mishawaka area who has a boxing gym? I know Winewskies are in Valporaiso but thats about an hour away. Could you ask carvin next time you see him, has he fought lately. I seen that Christy girl from the pal club on the front page of the crown point paper, she fought on espn 2 and won. Figured carvin would be in that show.

Drew,

What's up! I will find out about a gym for you.

Carvin has really been concentrating on his MMA and not boxing as much. However, He is trying out for Sylvester Stallone's Contenders which will be a reality show about boxing on HBO. His try-out Thur. in Detroit.

Chas

ttt