Gas at $5

Last time gas spiked like this was 2008 and 2010-2012.

Seeing as my rig gets 12mpg, this would be of major concern, except I make so much dough in Trump's economy IDGAF. I even get premium just for the fuck of it.

So how long until our God-Emperor sorts this shit out?

#MAGA

$2.99 today 

I had just bought an F150 that had a 36 gallon (yes, 36) gas tank.

People think I'm joking, but I seriously never actually filled it up for probably 2 months. The gas pumps always cut me off at $100.

^When gas was over $4, I mean

I just paid $2.70 where you live that its $5?

I hear Vancouver has the highest gas prices in North America right now... frucken sickening ....

Crypes - 

I just paid $2.70 where you live that its $5?

it's like $3.20 (2.95 peasant grade) near me but some places like NYC its already at $5.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/gas-hits-5-a-gallon-in-new-york-city

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/05/21/memorial-day-weekend-gas-prices/

2.50 in Memphis 

They just keep raising state gas tax here in California. Not to mention the vehicle registration fees. 

$3.05, Central NY

Ahhhh. Good to see California has higher gas prices than fucking Hawaii. 

Gasbuddy.com

trobinson21 -

My fn EVAP filter is clogged or something, the fn pump stops every .70 cents, it is such a pain in the ass.

I get pissed and buy like $8.58 sometimes because I can't stand there any longer without setting it on fire.

I am going to get it fixed, just been bullshitting.

You can fix that yourself

Odd 3.19 in Michigan I reckon (spits in spittoon)

We Are All One Mean Species - 
trobinson21 - 
We Are All One Mean Species -
trobinson21 - 
Green Vermonster - Last time gas spiked like this was 2008 and 2010-2012.

Seeing as my rig gets 12mpg, this would be of major concern, except I make so much dough in Trump's economy IDGAF. I even get premium just for the fuck of it.

So how long until our God-Emperor sorts this shit out?

#MAGA

In February 2001, just after Bush took office, the average price of regular gasoline was $1.45 a gallon. By June 2008, that price had risen to $4.05.

I think Bush was pretty friendly to the oil industry. The president of the US has little to do with gas prices, we are big consumers so that makes us price takers.

Cue Trump gas price, fire obama tweet

"Queue" petty partisan pretending like politicians have never taken credit for positive news before.

hmm... its not "cue" like cue card?

"queue" is a line of people, right?

you can tell who grew up with cassette tapes and who didn't.

I think it's 3$ ish here? I don't really notice because I only use about 7 gallons a month.

Still, I thought the days of 5$ gas were gone forever. Time to get fracking !