First Doyer Dog, lol

Uploading: PXL_20220924_022358582.jpg…

How bad ass was it getting to see this?

3 Likes

700 on Apple TV… lol

2 Likes

Crazy shit!

1 Like

It’s exactly $5 less per gallon here in Best Carolina.

OP, I think you’re pretty and all, but holy fuck are you stupid for subjecting yourself to that nonsense.

1 Like

$3.29 in the Tallahassee area of the Free State of Fl.

1 Like

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

2 Likes

$2.85 yesterday in sweet Texas.

2 Likes

Inflation styme incoming to pay for dat!

He ain’t lying. Fuck CA. Gas was over $8/gallon in Beverly Hills before I left in May.

3 Likes

Lets go brandon

in before op cites to a dodger dog as proof that meat prices are up in california

1 Like

According to GasBuddy, there is gas all over L.A. County today that is $5.50 or less for regular unleaded.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it but do you realize how big LA County is? I’m not driving to Lancaster from Reseda to fill it up.

1 Like

okay then go literally anywhere other than the famously overpriced gas station at Olvera Street / Union Station where OP took his picture to work up the OG simpletons

2 Likes

So, you’re saying that because gas is $6 and not $8 all over LA county that the point of the OP is moot?

1 Like

You think his point was simply that gas is expensive in Los Angeles?

Of course it is. But he didn’t take a picture of a gas station with regular unleaded for $5.25.

1 Like

lol…that gas station has always been over-priced year-round, when gas prices are high or low.

That’s the one by Union Station right? I pass by it sometimes on the way to Phillipe’s, I never know how it stays in business with prices as high as they have.

IIRC they are trying to pass a price gouging bill specifically because of this place and a shell station in chinatown doing similar shit. Over the summer it was on the news because they were up over 8 bucks.

1 Like

Cheaper in canuckistan and its never been cheaper here.

That will be the national average by the end of 2023 if Democrats win.