Gastelum and Phil Davis on New MMA Roasted Podcast

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our Guests are Kelvin Gastelum and Phil Davis. Hope you enjoy. Adam Hunter iTunes: http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Haha You can't ttt your own shit man.... But I'll listen like I usually do, thanx Adam Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Adam Hunter - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Haha You can't ttt your own shit man.... But I'll listen like I usually do, thanx Adam Phone Post 3.0
Don't tell me how to live my life....thanks man Phone Post 3.0

Phil made the right move for sure. Man it is so much better having the guests in studio, the cell phones always sound like 1997 Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Phil made the right move for sure. Man it is so much better having the guests in studio, the cell phones always sound like 1997 Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I think we are gonna be doing video soon and streaming live as well. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Phil made the right move for sure. Man it is so much better having the guests in studio, the cell phones always sound like 1997 Phone Post 3.0
Today we have Mart Brown, Dennis Hof and Alan Jouban on the show Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - 
Today we have Mart Brown, Dennis Hof and Alan Jouban on the show Phone Post 3.0

Mart?..Did you Copy and Pate the names off the Reebok website