Gateway to Hell

Later

Cool stuff Soup, thanks so much. 

Ttt

Another excellent thread! Thank you, Soup!

Love me some soup! 

RenatoCocopreta - 
Soup Nazi - 

![](upload://e0XMQGM7uTUaUschaeoKd1YiWbq.jpeg)

About 1% of the static on your television is caused by Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation left over from the Big Bang about 13.7 billion years ago

Anyone who believes the Big Bang fairy tale is either mental defective or has a jizz soaked sponge for a brain.

Ha, ha, don’t go away mad, just go away.

1 Like

In

Soup Nazi -

![](upload://zk9NBpHDyn2gSy7s5n3waZqtfrj.jpeg)

Dutch ‘Boy Genius’ who has been cleaning up Pacific Garbage Patch is now clearing the world’s rivers responsible for depositing most of the ocean trash. His latest creation, The Interceptor, is a solar-powered barge which can collect up to 55 tons of garbage daily.

The pacific garbage patch is not real. 

The massive croc (small dino) and golden horse are truly a marvel of creation

1 Like
RenatoCocopreta -
Soup Nazi - 

About 1% of the static on your television is caused by Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation left over from the Big Bang about 13.7 billion years ago

Anyone who believes the Big Bang fairy tale is either mental defective or has a jizz soaked sponge for a brain.

I know I’m going to regret this but what’s the real story, Einstein?

1 Like
Soup Nazi -

![](upload://6GgMiAxhG3mAaSDxw39mYTHPsxx.jpeg)

Ella Harper, professionally know as The Camel Girl. She was born with a very ran condition that caused her knees to bend backwards. Her preference to walk on all fours resulted in her nickname, The Camel Girl!

https://youtu.be/ZtyxJSGM3x0

Soup Nazi -

![](upload://yIQflcGw4umeqvAUb07RUPFq14N.jpeg)

“Gateway to Hell” natural lava formation in West Komokuna, Hawaii.

Thats gnarly

I wonder how many virgins were chunked down there over the centuries?

1 Like
Soup Nazi - 

![](upload://52OF1ZWmOYIuKS5s4DREyN5yZUN.jpeg)

These are called Face Mites, they live in the pores of our face, eat our grease and mate on our face while we sleep. Usually, the mites do not cause any harm, and are therefore considered an example of commensalism rather than parasitism.

Didn’t need to know this!

Some top notch soup without a doubt 

Revenants - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Soup Nazi - 

I know I’m going to regret this but what’s the real story, Einstein?

It’s beyond the scope of human understanding.

Love these threads, Soup!

In reference to the thread title. This is another "hell's gate" deep inside a Finnish mine. On my diving bucket list. 

Gareth80 -

In reference to the thread title. This is another "hell's gate" deep inside a Finnish mine. On my diving bucket list. 

Another, The Door to Hell.

Blown out collapsed Russian gas well burning for 40 years and counting.

![](upload://x3TOBZBdIevw2A3D4hIYG1DsjUS.jpeg)

![](upload://dFKBoidu4fEDHDgn42HSPo7WlwM.jpeg)

:slight_smile: