Gathering of the Juggalos 2022

This event always fascinates me.

Apparently they are releasing the lineup soon. Looks like a great event to get beyond fucked up on the drug of your choice, bang a trashy chick and leave with super herpes.

14 Likes

So we can expect the OG to be a little slow that week in August

16 Likes

@jobruce

Morbid fascination.

Everytine i see the photo gallery from the event, im really glad i cant smell through the internet

14 Likes

You can actually smell the photos.

3 Likes

Scratch and sniff?

Scratch your flea bites and smell the stench of juggalo

2 Likes

Every year I look at the pics when they get posted here. I always ind them disgusting yet wish I could go just to see the insanity for myself

12 Likes

In for the pics. I love this annual celebration of trailer trash.

5 Likes

I’ve already stocked up on my Faygo and penicillin. Not sure if the penicillin will be enough but fuck it

4 Likes

Bring some Vicks for your nose

1 Like
22 Likes

This is still a thing?

puke GIF

I wonder if that old OGer Joe Bruce that Kirik smacked with the hammer attends this shit. He was big into theater weird shit.

I myself have always been fascinated with this retard shit. I grew up in the metal/death core scene though so I’ve rubbed elbows with some loonies. Also been to a couple Tech N9ne concerts, and he has the same type of fanatics. That gathering has some really hot trashy chicks. I’d go.

I actually got recommended this vid the other day. Dude feels the same way about their fans, all while wearing face paint.

8 Likes

It’s like if “People of Walmart”, a sewage plant, and Hot Topic had a smelly three way love child.

12 Likes

Add in StreetBeefs and that’s spot on accurate lol

6 Likes

puke GIF

1 Like

@Passive_Jay

Honestly though, if i wanted to listen to shitty music and look at nearly naked sluts, i would just goto EDM or one of those rave festival things.

At least the half naked sluts are usually more attractive than the juggalo types

2 Likes

They released the lineup.