GAU 8 AVENGER KNIFE AUCTION LIVE NOW! (in here)

WE ARE LIVE!!!

The Gau 8 Neck Knife shown above is up for grabs! This is a 48HR auction exclusive to The OG.

Due to the rarity of the steel and the months of testing put into its heat treatment, there is a reserve that must be met in order to secure the purchase. You won’t find this steel homogeneously heat treated to be a usable knife anywhere else in the world. That is not a figure of speech. There is no one else.

The knife is entirely hand forged from the raw Avenger Barrel. The blade is flat ground and will sport a convex edge for proper cutting performance. The rifled portion was very carefully forged to keep it fully intact and was subsequently polished for contrast. The tang of the knife is forge tapered by hand to keep it properly balanced and add some class. The handle is done in OD Canvas Micarta secured with carbon fiber hardware.

Specs for the knife are as follows:

Blade Length: 3"
Handle: 3"
Thickness: .25" with tapered tang
Steel: Gau 8 Avenger Barrel
Hardness: 58RC
Handle: OD Canvas Micarta
Hardware: Aerospace-grade Carbon Fiber
Sheath: Kydex

Rules for the auction are as follows:

-48HR Time Limit
-Auction will end on 6/12 at 6PM EST
-Starting bid is $0.
-Bid in increments of AT LEAST $5
-There will be a ten minute no-sniping rule in effect. Last minute bids will see the auction extended for an extra ten minutes in order to give everyone a fair shot.
-Winner will remit payment immediately via PayPal or Venmo upon auction closing.
-Winner will receive the knife via UPS Shipping on me. International shipping costs will fall on the winner.
-If the reserve price is not met by the close of the auction, no winner will be declared and the knife will remain in stock for purchase or future raffle.

Best of luck to all!!!

4 Likes

5.50 take it

1 Like

Ha!

5.50USD starts it off.

1 Like

2 Likes

16.50. I need a knife. Everyone, GTFO

1 Like

Digibyte coins = ~$20

2 Likes

Micarta?

Well, better than paracord…

That a real bid?

1 Like
  1. Real dolla bills
2 Likes

I’d have my fucking house re-sided and decked with micarta if I could lol. So durable.

2 Likes

$100

2 Likes

CHA is rather hardcore, so his might be a real bid.

If not, you lead.

1 Like

Same as above.

If CHA was joking, you lead.

1 Like

FU. U win

1 Like

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

2 Likes

But not in “exorcist puke” green!

There’s one not so cool issue you can hopefully squash.
The Avenger probably shot radioactive rounds. Have you tested the metal for radiation? I’m equally concerned for your health as well as the customer’s.

1 Like

Yup, 350 digibyte coins, which is right around $20 USD.

I wouldn’t jack up the price that fast for everyone else, I’m not a total dick.

2 Likes

Yup. Had it tested years ago. It gives off no radiation.

2 Likes

I have looked into this in the past since I own one. The metal shouldn’t be irradiated.

3 Likes