GAU 8 AVENGER KNIFE AUCTION LIVE NOW! (in here)

Wow

1 Like

It’s the colour of the handle isn’t it?

ADMIT IT!
:wink:

You lead sir!

1 Like

Italian Hand GIF

1 Like

AccomplishedSinfulBass-size_restricted

2 Likes

I just remember you wanting a GAU blade

1 Like

If I am not mistaken, this is the LAST of the Gau8 that Dan has. If somebody doesn’t like the handle, buy it anyway and pay Dan to put a different handle on it. This is possibly THE last chance to get one of these.

Personally, I hate that I missed my chance to have a Gau8 Bowie, but am ecstatically happy to have my Gau8 skinner!

3 Likes

This is true indeed.

At 600+, I’d be willing to do a rehandle for the winner at no cost. So long as we’re not talking mammoth tooth or gold or some shit lol.

3 Likes

FUCK!! Mammoth tooth was an option??

2 Likes

There are people out there who don’t have a knife made from a bbbbbbbrrrrraaaaaaaaap barrel?

I do

4 Likes

Hell no lol.

I mean, unless you’re good with an extra 250 or so lol.

That stuff is both super expensive and super stinky, plus it cracks worse than Rob Ford.

1 Like

Rehandle! On me!

1 Like

I know - I may be out your way in the next few weeks we may be able to hand her off in person.

2 Likes

We’ll talk, beefsteak!

2 Likes

And for the record, I fucking LOVE green canvas Micarta lol. Classic Bob Loveless style.

1 Like

AH HA!

1 Like

Granted, the knife itself is far better than anything I’ve ever produced.

I’m sure I’m largely biased given that I view Bob’s hunters as perfection, but that green canvas is just classic to me. It’s like buying eggs. I don’t think about it, I just put em in the cart by default as a staple lol.

1 Like

No No No GIF by Chaz French

Me too!

That makes us, like, Eskimo brothers, or something, right?

2 Likes

Let’s dock!

4 Likes