Gave 2 stranded Worlds competitors a ride

I'm on my break, so I'll make this quick. While I was on a call at work, I ran into 2 young guys from New Zealand. They were trying to carry about 30 Gatorades back to their hotel and their phones died so they had no ride. I called them a yellow cab while we dealt with the other call but it never showed up. So I loaded them in the back of my patrol car and gave them a ride. They were shocked by all the guns we carry in our cars,haha. Anyway, good luck New Zealand purple belt guys!

You should have charged them with sheep shagging

You lbpd?

Stupidnewbie - I'm on my break, so I'll make this quick. While I was on a call at work, I ran into 2 young guys from New Zealand. They were trying to carry about 30 Gatorades back to their hotel and their phones died so they had no ride. I called them a yellow cab while we dealt with the other call but it never showed up. So I loaded them in the back of my patrol car and gave them a ride. They were shocked by all the guns we carry in our cars,haha. Anyway, good luck New Zealand purple belt guys!
VU from a fellow officer. Phone Post 3.0

VU for serving the public!

VU for helping foreigners, being a cool cop, helping out other BJJ guys

kennyfrommd -

. Phone Post 3.0

Damn foreigners. #buildawall

Awesome work OP!

Could you get into trouble for that? Phone Post 3.0

VU fellow sheepdog!

Jason Manly -
kennyfrommd -

. Phone Post 3.0
This all day Vu Phone Post 3.0

good job,we need more of this shit out there and more important ppl to know about it

"lbpd?"
Nah, I don't put out what city I work but I'm in OC.

"Could you get in trouble for that?"
My city gives us lots of freedom and we're encouraged to help citizens (or visitors, in this case). There wasn't anything else going on at the time and it was a 10 min trip.

Stupidnewbie - "lbpd?"
Nah, I don't put out what city I work but I'm in OC.

"Could you get in trouble for that?"
My city gives us lots of freedom and we're encouraged to help citizens (or visitors, in this case). There wasn't anything else going on at the time and it was a 10 min trip.

I understand. I am also a leo and worked a lot in the long Beach area so just curious.

awesome OP!

I've seen lots of videos with plots just like this... Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!

Great job!  

-B