1 Like

They are illegal aliens.

See also: criminals

See also: shitbags

7 Likes

4 Likes

Gaslighting faggot

4 Likes

Ah yes. Solving the important problems facing Californians.

11 Likes

Bless that smart, handsome and moral man.

Very important, this will make a real change. Brilliant!

1 Like

Alright. So he will call them illegal immigrants instead? Or is the term “illegal” inhumane too?

3 Likes

How can people be so absolutely fucking insane to vote someone like that in… Stupidity at its most highest level

2 Likes

Working small to big, just like he promised.

3 Likes

For those that don’t know, he literally said that’s how he prefers to deal with societal problems. What a fucking clown. The fact that he defeated the recall means we are fucked in an unimaginable way. If we can’t get a clown like him out of office, then here is what we get from now on: whatever the democrat machine decides it will serve us.

3 Likes

Bullets not ballots. I am gonna run for Military Dictator. Our motto after the cleansing will be HOW DID THAT DICK TATE.

This is our flag. Who wants to sign up for the newsletter and/or be a Chief of Staff.

3 Likes

Considering that we now have universal mail-in ballots as law, he will be in control until he decides he wants to be president.

2 Likes

Uhhhh what about resident aliens?

1 Like

looks very much like it

Words can’t describe how much I despise that piece of fucking shit.

4 Likes

Pay attention, Trumpers! This is how you solve the forest fire problem.

5 Likes

I dont care, I just call them wetbacks in most professional settings.

1 Like

That’s okay , people will just call them beaners , wetbacks, and spiks anyways. Thing like this make racism even worse . They know what they’re doing

1 Like