Gay Basher Eats a Straight Right & a Pull Counter

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - 
Ryazzo - lol sucker punch then some dick suck.

Sucker punch? They were face to face and the guy that got dropped pretty much asked for it. Where do you live? 

I think it’s pretty common when you talk shit like that you’re asking for a fight. You can’t always expect everyone to take the high road. 

I think if this dummy didn’t get what he deserved he would have kept doing that to others thinking there would be no consequences ever. 

Talk shit, get hit right there.

I love how they were too polite to stomp him and ruin his good looks.

Ironic that he threw a punch like a faggot

2 Likes

They fight like bitches

BigTedBear -

Don’t mess with the gays and trannys first thing I got told working as a door man at university.

Ive seen real camp dudes and trannys beat the shit out of wannabe tough guys.

In some neighborhoods they’ve had a target on their back their entire lives. You learn to fight or you don’t survive. 

Fag in cut off Pony shirt whiffed his punch and stood over him like he did something.

1 Like

You call the ufc mw champ names then you got to know he’s gonna throw.

Sucker punch? They were face to face and the guy that got dropped pretty much asked for it. Where do you live? 

I think it’s pretty common when you talk shit like that you’re asking for a fight. You can’t always expect everyone to take the high road. 

I think if this dummy didn’t get what he deserved he would have kept doing that to others thinking there would be no consequences ever. 

Just cause someone “ask for it” doesnt mean you can just punch them. Most grown adults realize that and dont want to go to prison. The white queer didnt even has his hands up. Was just to queers yelling at each other and one sucker punched the other.

1 Like
wiggum -

I’d have to agree that this is a fine example of this law. Not a sucker punch. 

The guy in the pony crop top is guilty of breaking  the NHL’s rule 46.16 and I’m going to have to toss him from the game though.  

HTMNDN - gay guys in hollywood were no joke in the 90's they got tired of getting beat up and started lifting and training. few of my friends got stomped for starting shit back then.

Your friends sound like lovely people. 

Ryazzo -

Just cause someone “ask for it” doesnt mean you can just punch them. Most grown adults realize that and dont want to go to prison. The white queer didnt even has his hands up. Was just to queers yelling at each other and one sucker punched the other.

Have you been beaten up by an African American homosexual?

King Trav - 
wiggum -

I’d have to agree that this is a fine example of this law. Not a sucker punch. 

The guy in the pony crop top is guilty of breaking  the NHL’s rule 46.16 and I’m going to have to toss him from the game though.  

lmao

They should of gangbanged him

Fuck that bitch in the white shirt for trying to get some action after dude was toast.

HTMNDN - gay guys in hollywood were no joke in the 90's they got tired of getting beat up and started lifting and training. few of my friends got stomped for starting shit back then.

Your "friend"? Sure bro... 

https://youtu.be/FTsQ8M7E2PM

Used to be a gay man who boxed at my gym, pretty big, maybe a little over 200. Had to have surgery when someone harassed him for his sexual orienatation and the basher's tooth mysteriously fell out and got stuck in one of this knuckles.

Had another gay guy at the gym who wasn't out, and harassed a gay couple and ended up with a good few chipped teeth. That guy is in lockup in Nevada for ever and day for murder.

Kirik -

Used to be a gay man who boxed at my gym, pretty big, maybe a little over 200. Had to have surgery when someone harassed him for his sexual orienatation and the basher's tooth mysteriously fell out and got stuck in one of this knuckles.

Had another gay guy at the gym who wasn't out, and harassed a gay couple and ended up with a good few chipped teeth. That guy is in lockup in Nevada for ever and day for murder.

Your hand healed up ok after the surgery?

1 Like
King Trav - 
Kirik -

Your hand healed up ok after the surgery?

I never thought it would happen to me ... 

Lol