Gay Male Cocaine Life Girlfriend

So for several weeks now I've been going through a break up with the girlfriend who just came back from a 3 day weekend retreat with her gay male friends  I've met them in person and they're cool however they are known heavy coke users as well as other drugs.  So my soon to be ex claims that she didn't do any coke or other drugs over the July 4th weekend which of course sounds like total bullshit!  I'm unfamiliar with coke but I've been told it makes you very energetic, euphoric and horny.  Now that's the part right there that has me puzzled because if there is cocaine usage and it supposedly makes one ready to fuck then that means most likely one of those dudes is bi-sexual.  Do fag hags get fucked by their gay male friends?  How common is it?   

5 Likes

Congrats on the gAIDS.

3 Likes

Don't worry, bro! She acted in a manner completely respectful to you and your relationship, at all times 

1 Like

how is this any of your business I dont get it

2 Likes

Maybe not them but there's always a friend or hanger on that isn't gay or is just pretending to be so they can get 'turned'. Sounds like a good time to wrap up the extended break up. She just got back from a weekend of partying where that was the subject of discussion and she needed cheering up or to 'work through some stuff' while coked up. 

1 Like

To answer your question, it’s common. Gay dudes fuck everything and even girls and don’t call themselves bi.

1. They may be bi

2. Even if not bi, they’re often hypersexual, which means if there’s no guy around to fuck they may fuck a girl and use their imagination, seriously.

3. Girls may ask them to fuck or suck their dicks and they may do it

4. Coke makes everyone horny, especially girls.

5. Gays cheat on each other all the time. Don’t expect anyone to care if a girl cheats on someone. Their morals are loose.

6.Neither the gays or girls will consider it cheating bc they’re gay. She’s fucked, you’re more fucked

4 Likes

StringerBell -

So for several weeks now I've been going through a break up with the girlfriend who just came back from a 3 day weekend retreat with her gay male friends  I've met them in person and they're cool however they are known heavy coke users as well as other drugs.  So my soon to be ex claims that she didn't do any coke or other drugs over the July 4th weekend which of course sounds like total bullshit!  I'm unfamiliar with coke but I've been told it makes you very energetic, euphoric and horny.  Now that's the part right there that has me puzzled because if there is cocaine usage and it supposedly makes one ready to fuck then that means most likely one of those dudes is bi-sexual.  Do fag hags get fucked by their gay male friends?  How common is it?   

"Several" weeks of breaking up? What the fuck man? If that is, you are a man? 

Nut up stop being a bitch. She is fooking other dudes and probably a few chicks as well. She got fooked so hard over those 3 days she needed that coke to numb the pain. Any woman who says they are going on a retreat with a bunch of gay friends is getting fooked by someone or a multitide of guys who are not gay. 

Hate to crash your your party but stop being a bitch and get a walkin. Too put things into perspective for your dumbass. She went away on a holiday with a bunch of "gay" dudes rather then hangout with you. 

3 Likes

You should get back together with her and join the party

1 Like

I don't know if it's common for gay guys to fuck their female friends, I know most females are absolutely disgusted by the idea of fucking a guy who has fucked another guy before. 

As far as cocaine goes, any person hanging out with regular cocaine users is also using cocaine. There is no exceptions to that.

2 Likes

ABCTT_SENNIN -

Maybe not them but there's always a friend or hanger on that isn't gay or is just pretending to be so they can get 'turned'. Sounds like a good time to wrap up the extended break up. She just got back from a weekend of partying where that was the subject of discussion and she needed cheering up or to 'work through some stuff' while coked up. 

That's precisely what I  was pondering!  Get away with the guys and do all sorts of shit to "relieve the stress" etc.   

I'm wondering if there is a dude in the crew who isn't gay. Hmmm?

"for several weeks now I've been going through a break up with the girlfriend"

^

What?!

Why does it take several weeks to breakup with a girlfriend?

Lol

1 Like
glassjawed -

To answer your question, it’s common. Gay dudes fuck everything and even girls and don’t call themselves bi.

1. They may be bi

2. Even if not bi, they’re often hypersexual, which means if there’s no guy around to fuck they may fuck a girl and use their imagination, seriously.

3. Girls may ask them to fuck or suck their dicks and they may do it

4. Coke makes everyone horny, especially girls.

5. Gays cheat on each other all the time. Don’t expect anyone to care if a girl cheats on someone. Their morals are loose.

6.Neither the gays or girls will consider it cheating bc they’re gay. She’s fucked, you’re more fucked

Ahhh I KNEW it!  Thanks for clarification.  I've been told about the gays being hyper sexual and can't stay loyal to each other but this confirms my suspicions.

There's no fucking way that a chick can spend all of that time with gay dudes and no one fuck her if drugs are involved!  

StringerBell - 

dude.. You can do coke and not fuck.
not saying your girl didnt fuck these guys, but if they are truly all GAY then they don't want to fuck her.

I've done coke at a cottage with all straight guys and no-one "turns gay" lol

1 Like

Lol

I was friends with druggie party girls who hung out witb their gay friends doing drugs

Lol,the gay guys did not hook up with the girls, BUT, there was always 1 or 2 non gay guys that would show up and bang the girls

Or the girls and gaybgauys would go hunting for guys to hook up with

2 Likes

In Limbo -

Lol

I was friends with druggie party girls who hung out witb their gay friends doing drugs

Lol,the gay guys did not hook up with the girls, BUT, there was always 1 or 2 non gay guys that would show up and bang the girls

Or the girls and gaybgauys would go hunting for guys to hook up with

Yeah that's seems much more likely imo.

androb -
StringerBell - 

dude.. You can do coke and not fuck.
not saying your girl didnt fuck these guys, but if they are truly all GAY then they don't want to fuck her.

I've done coke at a cottage with all straight guys and no-one "turns gay" lol

I'm not talking about STRAIGHT guys.  I'm talking about GAY guys who have no inhibitions and a long time party girl.

Coke does not make everyone horny and down to fuck.
I think people get a bit of a distorted idea from all the "coke whore" and stripper stories.

I mean if they were doing G and M all weekend thats probably a more likely precursor to an orgy

1 Like

logic672 -

Don't worry, bro! She acted in a manner completely respectful to you and your relationship, at all times 

Well she knows that this is done but has been in denial.  I've moved most of my things out and just putting the finishing touches on a few issues. 

Why are you guys in the “process of breaking up”?