Gayle King feels need to correct black astronaut

1 Like

That worthless fucking whore should shut her fucking cock trap when a real AMERICAN MAN is speaking. How fucking disgusting is she.

11 Likes

Her momma’s an astronaut!

2 Likes

Got famous and jobs cause she was munching Oprah’s carpet. The guy made a good point and she should STFU

6 Likes

Well done.

His point was very clear. I had no idea who this broad was, I mean, I still don’t,but she’s a fucking retard, I know that much now.

2 Likes

Amazing

What a cunt

2 Likes

Cliffs?

I like Rosie better than her snd can’t stand
Rosie

1 Like

Watch the video, it’s less than two minutes you lazy fuck.

She’s an asshole, that isn’t close to what he said or was trying to imply and bitch just had to give her shitty two cents.

1 Like

Who the fuck does that bitch think she is?

1 Like

Charlie Bolden was the NASA Administrator for nearly 8 years. My wife was on a first-name basis with him, and I got to meet him at a NASA awards ceremony. Really nice guy, and his list of accomplishments DWARFS that of Ms. King.

I hear women bitching that men do this to them all the time……”what you’re TRYING to say……”

females and effeminate “males” need to be barred from having any sort of influence on the doings of real men

1 Like

Fucking Gaylesplainin, she should shut the fuck up and let the adults speak. She is a race baiting POS

1 Like