gear wrenches

thinkin' about gettin' my pops some for christmas. anyone have anything experience using them? Phone Post 3.0

Came for this

I have no idea what you're talking about. Phone Post 3.0

Gearwrench brand wrenches?

I have a set of the flex head and the regular ratcheting combination wrenches. The flex heads are great. I have had mine for about 10 years and they have held up perfectly. One of my most used tools. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Gearwrench brand wrenches?

I have a set of the flex head and the regular ratcheting combination wrenches. The flex heads are great. I have had mine for about 10 years and they have held up perfectly. One of my most used tools. Phone Post 3.0
yeah, thanks dude Phone Post 3.0

Sears usually has them on sale around thanksgiving. If not, advanced auto sells them online and has been having some good deals on gearwrench and/or coupon codes that can save a decent percentage.

I would definitely recommend the flex. They are worth the extra price. Phone Post 3.0

It's good stuff.

I don't care for flex heads myself. Busted many knuckles because of them. Phone Post 3.0

Love em but I tend to strip out the smaller ones (under 18mm) on the reg. I buy em at Sears so I can replace broken ones easily. Phone Post 3.0