Gears of War 2...

I'm about to start playing Gears of War 2 on the 360. Thoughts on the game?

Hmm. Awesome game. I love the series overall though i think the first is the best. Second one definitely ups the ante with a much grander scale. However, fights seem noticeablely easier and not as intense as the first. definitely a good game. Controls get sharper and sharper too Phone Post

All the games are good bthe first one was the most intense, strategic and had the best atmosphere(dark, and grimey.) I think with each one they made the game more accessible for the masses. By the third one the gameplay was great and smooth but the bad guys were dumb as fuck and taking cover really isnt necessary a lot of the time. It just feels like a big shooting gallery. Still great but it felt like there was a lot of missteps that made it a shitty conclusion Phone Post

Play co-op, either splitscreen or over Live, if at all possible. Makes the game lots more fun.

I think gears has the one of the best story lines and characters are very cool. Pretty excited for the next to come out. March I think? Phone Post

Wait 3 wasnt the end?

I just finished 3 a few hours ago.

HELWIG -

Wait 3 wasnt the end?

I just finished 3 a few hours ago.

The new one in march is a prequel I believe.

Imma big fan. Great story and really really fun. Phone Post