Geforce 7 series rumored Release date

http://fudzilla.com/home/item/31077-desktop-geforce-7-comes-by-computex

june and it will be  Kepler refresh apparently

they are making a Titan LE  (a tad less powerfull but also cheaper) ...some rumors say it might be the 780

got a 580gtx here...skipped the 6.. hopefully the 7 is worth the upgrade

inf0 - got a 580gtx here...skipped the 6.. hopefully the 7 is worth the upgrade

lol thats a sick card thou lol that thing is still cutting edge 

im returning my 680 since i bought it actually 15 days ago....i really only play BF3 and now i will be doing some Company of Heroes

ill wait for the 7 series or closer to BF4 if they havet released it ....my 460gtx still holds fine on BF3 and can run COH too

its less than two months away and i can wait for wither nasty price cuts on the 600 series or scoring a 770 or 780 on day one

I've been considering a 670 if I can find one cheap enough lol

Right now I have an MSI 560 Ti 448 core power edition twin frozr OC'd

Basically a 570.

lazermonkey -

Basically a 570.

670 is the way to go ... A couple of fellow members have em here and me and one of them compare in game frame rates and the difference is pretty much nonexistent .

I have the 680 4gb and he has a 670 2gb

If you game at 1080p nothing will use more than 2gb of VRAM , trust me I have tried with crysis 3 and bf3 to name a few

Also keep in mind that the 660 sli might be a attractive option you can score them for around 160 if you shop around and In sli they rape the 670 and 680 ... For little bit over 300 which will be far less than the average 400 for the 670 or 500 for the 680! Power consumption is barely above 680 too

Personally I can wait a bit over a month, nvidia historically releases cards around this time of year and prices in the 600 will drop drastically

If the announce them on June expect them no more than a month after Phone Post 3.0

Way back machine lol

lazermonkey -

Way back machine lol

Gives some perspective of how things change

Gerbacio - 
lazermonkey -

Way back machine lol

Gives some perspective of how things change

Yeah. It does. I remember my 200 series cards were really nice, for the time.

Gerbacio -
lazermonkey -

Basically a 570.

670 is the way to go ... A couple of fellow members have em here and me and one of them compare in game frame rates and the difference is pretty much nonexistent .

If you game at 1080p nothing will use more than 2gb of VRAM , trust me I have tried with crysis 3 and bf3 to name a few

Also keep in mind that the 660 sli might be a attractive option you can score them for around 160 if you shop around and In sli they rape the 670 and 680 ... For little bit over 300 which will be far less than the average 400 for the 670 or 500 for the 680! Power consumption is barely above 680 too

Personally I can wait a bit over a month, nvidia historically releases cards around this time of year and prices in the 600 will drop drastically

If the announce them on June expect them no more than a month after Phone Post 3.0
How the fuck do you know this shit? It's like you are speaking Chinese to me.

I was a computer guy years ago, but changed fields of work. I'm always amazed that people can rifle off info like this off of the top of their heads. I'm going to you w questions in future.

The 780 was during an interesting time, right before the new consoles launched. The fill-rate was impressive and despite the price, being a cut-down titan(which itself was $1000) appealed to me and so I got it. Unfortunately, the VRAM was also cut in half. Back then I thought, and it seemed to be the conventional wisdom, that 2GB cards could last throught the upcoming generation, especially given the relatively slow increase of VRAM demands during previous gen. So with 3 GB of VRAM I thought I'd be set.

Then the new consoles came out, and developers actually decided to use that 5GB+ unified memory the PS4 and Xbox one had, and so despite having a more than adequete GPU in other ways, I found that after a yr and a half, I had to reduce texture quality due to VRAM limits, even while maxing or near maxing other settings.

choadler -
Gerbacio -
lazermonkey -

Basically a 570.

How the fuck do you know this shit? It's like you are speaking Chinese to me.

I was a computer guy years ago, but changed fields of work. I'm always amazed that people can rifle off info like this off of the top of their heads. I'm going to you w questions in future.

I work IT but my true talent is sales, however I am obsessed with technology! Like right now ... Spent hours reading on thermals lol

I have had almost every video card series ever at some point... From voodoo to right now a EVGA 1080 ftw hybrid (water cooled). If you ever need help let me know all I do is read on this shit haha

MITman2k -

The 780 was during an interesting time, right before the new consoles launched. The fill-rate was impressive and despite the price, being a cut-down titan(which itself was $1000) appealed to me and so I got it. Unfortunately, the VRAM was also cut in half. Back then I thought, and it seemed to be the conventional wisdom, that 2GB cards could last throught the upcoming generation, especially given the relatively slow increase of VRAM demands during previous gen. So with 3 GB of VRAM I thought I'd be set.

Then the new consoles came out, and developers actually decided to use that 5GB+ unified memory the PS4 and Xbox one had, and so despite having a more than adequete GPU in other ways, I found that after a yr and a half, I had to reduce texture quality due to VRAM limits, even while maxing or near maxing other settings.

Vtfu