Gegard Hall

Early stoppage imo Phone Post 3.0

lol, no

He didn't see himself losing again. Lol Phone Post 3.0

You are fucking retarded. Perfect stoppage. If anything, it was late. Unanswered shots. He was done. Phone Post 3.0

CoalTrain - You are fucking retarded. Perfect stoppage. If anything, it was late. Unanswered shots. He was done. Phone Post 3.0

jgiese01 - Early stoppage imo Phone Post 3.0
Sure if you were going for brain damage. Phone Post 3.0

Gegard was out. Good stoppage IMO

Agreed man he was blocking them. Not well but he knew he was in a bad position and was holding on. Mousasi is a vet he deserves the chance to fight out of being rocked. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Agreed man he was blocking them. Not well but he knew he was in a bad position and was holding on. Mousasi is a vet he deserves the chance to fight out of being rocked. Phone Post 3.0
vu Phone Post 3.0

Fuck outta here Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino - 

Gegard was NOT out, but it was a good stoppage nonetheless.  The ref told him to fight back and he didn't do shit.  You can't just turtle up and wait for the other guy to gas out.  You have to do SOMETHING.  Mousasi was doing nothing.

No man and I'm a big Mousasi fan. Mousasi had a leg and couldn't do anything with it or defend himself.

Steve4192 -
El Duderino - 

Gegard was NOT out, but it was a good stoppage nonetheless.  The ref told him to fight back and he didn't do shit.  You can't just turtle up and wait for the other guy to gas out.  You have to do SOMETHING.  Mousasi was doing nothing.

I disagree with this fundamentally as omg as you show your aware and attempting to defend yourself you should get to continue. He was trying ti regain his bearings. After getting rocked like this you don't stand right back up. You have to hold on. Phone Post 3.0

Lots of shergod posters here Phone Post 3.0

Sherdog*** Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Steve4192 -
El Duderino - 

I disagree with this fundamentally as omg as you show your aware and attempting to defend yourself you should get to continue. He was trying ti regain his bearings. After getting rocked like this you don't stand right back up. You have to hold on. Phone Post 3.0
You....I like you. You get it. Not like these other Uriah Hall fan boys. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like most people who say he should 'stand up' have never been in a fight. When your rocked like that you have to hold on until your cobwebs are clear. You dint need to stand up or be offensive to intelligently defend yourself. You simply need to show your aware to defend and attempt to better yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - 
El Duderino - 

Obviously I didn't mean he was out cold, but he didn't know what was going on and was just hanging on for dear life

El Duderino -
Steve4192 - 
El Duderino - 

Obviously I didn't mean he was out cold, but he didn't know what was going on and was just hanging on for dear life

He clearly knew what was going on. Hanging on is a valid strategy when your rocked you have to regain your bearings and balance that takes longer than 3 seconds you might have to eat more and regain guard to survive. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0