Gegard Mousasi New Secret Training Weapon...

...is Aaron Tru!!! Gegard needed a place to train while doing a press stop in Southern, California.  

edit

^^^

gracias. 

can anyone pick out the UG member that punched me in the nose during the opening of the video?  I

Does his name rhyme with Derek Snapple?

I liked the look on your face when you were laying on the floor after Mousasi tossed you.

lol good stuff, man. I'm liking the mma.tv gloves btw.

fabes - Does his name rhyme with Derek Snapple?

lol...ding ding

I am a team player. Ill punch anyone on the UG in the face when they need it

ocbadapple - I am a team player. Ill punch anyone on the UG in the face when they need it

Thanks for helping me learn to take a punch better yesterday on the real...i know that karate kid bullshit is horrible and i need to plant my feet and learn to take a punch without covering up.  Probably got my best training during that half round we did.  thanks apple!!

Mousasi is going to get Mo'd

TapouT24 - Mousasi is going to get Mo'd

that is why i love mma.  You never know who is going to win or what will happen. 

Strung56 - I liked the look on your face when you were laying on the floor after Mousasi tossed you.

lol good stuff, man. I'm liking the mma.tv gloves btw.

yeah, i broke them in, so now i've been using them almost everytime.  thanks man

ttt for jones vs mousasi at 205

ttt

ttt...video is working now

ttt

ttt

Dude, I SERIOUSLY love these videos you guys produce. They're really unique as far as interviewing and behind the scenes content is concerned. Please, keep it up. It brightens my dull-ass days here at the office.

thanks kahl. 

TapouT24 - Mousasi is going to get Mo'd

ttt