Gegard Mousasi: The most unappreciated fighter in MMA history

You’re right. Haven’t seen it in a while I forgot it was down his ass lol. Fedor’s laugh was the best lol

1 Like

Wish we could have seen him fight Shogun, Liddell, Belfort in his prime.

Prime vs Prime Moose vs Bustmante would be sweet.

1 Like

I’m a big fan and i think he carries GOAT energy but just didn’t realize his full potential. I think he’s a GREAT fighter.

1 Like

Super talented guy but somewhat enigmatic when it comes to performances. He looks like the best fighter in the world in one fight then a completely average fighter in the next with a dud performance.

I thought the guy had a great shot of being a long time middle weight champ in the UFC after Strikeforce. He went 4-3 in his next 7 fights.

I think Moose is one of those guys who can absolutely beat anyone in the world in his division on any given night. On the other hand, he can have some very underwhelming performances and loose against some not so highly rated comp.

He’s had some poor performances in Bellator against very old Lyoto & Shlemenko…

1 Like

always liked him
he is now at retirement age

Crazy to think Gegard beat Thiago Santos, who beat Jon Jones.

Gegard is the best middleweight in MMA right now.

Hard to say that when he’s 11-1 in his last 12 fights. Age wise maybe but skill wise Mousasi is still elite. He could fight several more years if he wants to.

4 Likes

He doesn’t take much damage either imo

1 Like

The greats don’t

Lol at him talking about McGregor “that ginger fuck him”

Calling the guy a horse because he’s on steroids. His nipples are hard he could give
milk to babies.

He burned bisping “the best fighter doesn’t always win, like when you fight Rockhold”

2 Likes

Excellent fighter!

7 or so losses on his record now, but the only time I’ve really seen him get his ass kicked was in the Jacare rematch.