Gen Mark Milley Held secret meetings behind Trump, contact China

Two days after the January 6th riot at the United States Capitol, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley secretly took action to keep President Donald Trump from ordering the use of nuclear weapons.

The revelations come to light in Bob Woodward’s new book “Peril.”

“You never know what a president’s trigger point is,” Milley reportedly told his staff.

According to CNN, who reviewed the book, Milley ‘called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons. […] Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved.’

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley said, according to the book.

“Got it?” asked Milley.

“Yes, sir,” replied his senior staff.

Read more here.

The new book also alleges that Gen. Milley called his Chinese counterpart after January 6 because he was worried Trump would start a war with China.

=============
Mr White Rage himself should be swinging

=============

Adding some more to the story

FVEY = Five Eyes

11 Likes

Err, I’m gonna guess this isnt true. Just because some doofus puts something in a book doesnt mean its fact.

1 Like

Hillary was right .

Thats true also but seeing how hellbent these people were to remove and undermine Trump at any cost, it raises the truth factor on it.

Seeing how Milley is also…that raises it again lmao

edit: added some more info to the end of my OP …yea this looks pretty damning

2 Likes

Bob Woodward is “some doofus?”

5 Likes

wow that “general” is a traitor

16 Likes

Patriot General

2 Likes

GIF by People of Earth TBS

Added some more to the OP also.

Do they still hang people for treason?

1 Like

Captain Bone Spurs is a draft dodger and fake reality tv star who just needs attention and love now that he got smoked by a vegetable .

Bill Barr to Trump : They just think your a fucking asshole .

Definitely. I have zero respect for that guy.

Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Hello All

2 Likes

The way the quote in op reads (at least to me) is that the general was saying there are procedures and a process in regards to nuclear strikes and that they weren’t supposed to work outside that chain of command. Isn’t that how it’s supposed to work? I’m pretty sure the procedures laid out wouldn’t allow trump to just call a random officer into his office to get him to launch a nuclear strike.

3 Likes

Trying to undermine a sitting and duly-elected president and pretending he’s a threat is delusional and traitorous. But of of course an anti-american scum like yourself believes he’s a patriot.

21 Likes

Libtard playbook 101: Disregard thread topic or any relevant facts and attack Trump no matter what.

22 Likes

That matters. It’s why we picked war hero Joe amirite.

2 Likes

Fart Sound GIF by Silicon Valley

1 Like

Joe Biden received multiple deferments due to asthma.

8 Likes

But but his son served

3 Likes