Gen Mark Milley Held secret meetings behind Trump, contact China

There is definitely more to the story. The fact he was caught contacting China about this shit is huge.

9 Likes

Trump 2024 ain’t happening now .

The best thing for the GOP to do is move on from Trump .

I was hoping the GOP would have nominated Jeb Bush or John Kasich .

Nope you dumb mother fuckers thought a fake reality tv star could do the job .

You were wrong .

Joe Biden is still your President :smiley:

So?

I reckon he’s a hero for trying to avoid war with another nuclear power, saving all of us from the insanity.

1 Like

I don’t know

I don’t know why you’re talking to me at all

I was being sarcastic

I thought the “war hero” part before Joe’s name would give it away

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Hope he disclosed it. If not, he’s potentially fucked. Then again, we all know nothing is going to happen since he’s trashing Trump.

2 Likes

Milley needs to be reassigned to Ft. Leavenworth for the rest of his natural life. Or he should be given a service pistol with 1 round and be allowed to do the honorable thing instead of being hung.

If true, what a POS: he illegally colluded with the Chinese military and promised them he would give them advanced notice of any attack.

8 Likes

If true, a military coup d’etat happened and everyone who assented needs the death penalty.

12 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

So is planning a nuclear war on your way out without in olvoing the president elect.

Remember how bush handled he financial crisis? He involved both presidential candidates. Peaceful transfer of power.

1 Like

This is outrageous and Milley needs to resign. It also shows how poor his own logic was in thinking Trump was going to launch nukes for no reason because he is upset.

17 Likes

Traitor. He should be locked away for life. Family stripped of his pension.

15 Likes

A prime example of how insane the left actually is right here. They are PROMOTING this coup attempt in a ridiculous, fake scenario of preemptive nuclear war to attack Trump while not even caring about the significance of what they are admitting.

21 Likes

So, treason. Got it.

8 Likes

who said that’s what happened?

1 Like

I heard that Milley’s favorite movie is “Dr. Strangelove”.

1 Like