Gen Me done with Impact Wrestling

Nick and Matt Jackson, aka Jeremy and Max Buck, requested their TNA releases yesterday and have received them. The team officially finished up at the Destination X PPV.

pwinsider.com

weird that their real names were cooler than their ring names, wtf, bad names, bad gear, no look, no clue...but they pulled off some good action packed stuff with MCMG, def proved themselves able to put on a helluva match, even on short notice, pressure of ppv, and all, but ZERO It factor, hopefully this opens the door for LowKi Red, and hell Ion Lion Zion would be a better pickup

They seemed like good kids when I met them. My girl called Max her boyfriend for about a year.

They are fun to watch, but really doesn't have the look.

I don't follow TNA too much anymore, but I don't think they were really being used anyway. ROH will jump at the chance to bring them back. They were just starting to get a nice push there before TNA signed them and they'll be an outstanding addition to the tag scene there. ROH already has the best tag division around, and the rich should get richer

They are going to ROH as soon as the no-compete allows them to. Due to the Sinclair deal they could work dark matches now as they already have but nothing else. Odds are September return in time for tv and big things with WGTT, ANX, Briscoes. Phone Post

savage animal - Nick and Matt Jackson, aka Jeremy and Max Buck, requested their TNA releases yesterday

can't imagine why anyone would to that.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif