General Health, Hygiene and Wellness thread

Hey guys, I thought we could use a thread dedicated to everyone's wellbeing in this short life. In my oldish (35) age I have picked up a thing or two about maintaining this handsome vessel but there is always room for improvement.

I just started reading up on the benefits of apple cider vinegar and local honey. Today was day 1 of starting to drink 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp acv in 1 cup of warm water in the morning and before bed (just had my before bed.)

I also started using a SoniCare toothbrush about 6 months ago, and a Waterpik flosser just tonight. Mouth feels very clean.

And I'm back on my vitamin kick as of 2 months ago. I take fiber, fish oil, a multi vitamin and biotin.

What have you guys been up to?

ThePundidiot -

What is the benefit of your morning cocktail?

Here are just a few in a long list of benefits of adding just one tablespoon a day of apple cider vinegar to your diet:

Helps Heartburn and Acid Reflux. ...
Promotes Healthy Cholesterol. ...
Can Aid in Healthy Weight Loss. ...
Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar. ...
Has Antioxidant Properties. ...
Improves Nutrient Absorption.

It Protects Against Infections. Drinking the mix on an empty stomach stimulates the digestive system, hydrates the colon and protects against constipation. ...

It Improves Digestion. ...
It Gives You a Natural Glow. ...
It Promotes a Healthy Weight. ...
It Helps Improve Oral Health. ...
It's an Energy-Booster. ...

I don't know how much of that is bs bit if you research the benefits of ACV and Honey there's tons of info.