Subbed Phone Post 3.0

sxnieves - Been looking for it since it came out no luck Phone Post 3.0

same here, I thought one of my og brethren would have a link at least

No luck on torrent sites either. Phone Post

TTT someone posted the link a couple weeks ago Phone Post 3.0

I hope it makes it to PPV soon Phone Post 3.0

What is this? I saw an ad on a bus the other day. Phone Post 3.0

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

I can find any other god damn movie except that one. Mind = blown Phone Post 3.0

sxnieves - I can find any other god damn movie except that one. Mind = blown Phone Post 3.0

fucking this!!

I'm assuming we won't have an online copy until it's dvd/on demand release. This movie was released in so few theatres I just don't see us getting a quality copy anytime soon. Sucks cause I'm really looking forward to it. Phone Post

I read that Hulu owns the digital rights to the film or something like that... I think it will be out on hulu late November/December.. Phone Post 3.0

I just bumped the other thread Phone Post

FlyingTriangle - I read that Hulu owns the digital rights to the film or something like that... I think it will be out on hulu late November/December.. Phone Post 3.0

The thread I posted this on 3 weeks ago Phone Post

My apologies I thought Rourke owned the rights. Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I just bumped the other thread Phone Post
I appreciate this, big Bruddah Phone Post 3.0

Hope your trolling^ Phone Post 3.0

Dr Schopenhauer -
Nucky - 
Nitecrawler - What is this? I saw an ad on a bus the other day. Phone Post 3.0

Movie about Mr. Olympia's and what they go thru i bet none of them admit to the roids though but all obviously are on it.

this is a huge misconception. A lot of the pros treat their bodies right, eat well, sleep enough, 2 grams of protein to every lb of bodyweight amongst other things. Using roids is common but not in these cases.
Hey, something's fishy about this. Are you a real doctor? Phone Post 3.0

Dr Schopenhauer -
Nucky - 
Nitecrawler - What is this? I saw an ad on a bus the other day. Phone Post 3.0

Movie about Mr. Olympia's and what they go thru i bet none of them admit to the roids though but all obviously are on it.

this is a huge misconception. A lot of the pros treat their bodies right, eat well, sleep enough, 2 grams of protein to every lb of bodyweight amongst other things. Using roids is common but not in these cases.
Steroids is evident in ALL THESE CASES. Period. C'mon now man. Ive been involved in most building my whole life. My father was a body builder and steroids has always been part of it and it always will be. I met Arnold schwarzenegger in 1996 at the Arnold Classic. He said "bodybuilding is about percentages. People ask me what percent is diet and what percent Is training? This is the answer: training is 100% and diet is the other 100%. And steroids is whatever percentage you want it to be."

I'm very aware of their hard work they do year round trust me. Training, dieting, genetics. And steroids are most def part of it. Phone Post 3.0