Genesis MMA St.Louis Skip Ohlsen

that's street

no this is street ...

http://milton.ohlsen.googlepages.com/MiltonOhlsenArrest.pdf

that's what happens when you beat your wife... you get arrested .. look out for that guy he will screw you if you deal with him.

article of interest

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2008-03-05/news/red-goes-dark-as-co-owners-battle-over-the-wash-avenue-restaurant/

Man he has a knack for implicating himself in crap.

Why don't you just frag his ass?

jason was serious about those ufo`s...and man u remind me of me..i bury people with my big mouth on here...which i have to stop it..because i have others to think about...but iam glad man...u proved your point pretty well....i met skip a few times..SEEMED like a good guy.but looks are decieving!

was the GI vs Joes in St Charles last week run by anyone on this thread?

No it was a manny dog show which is myself and Mike Rogers (tuco on this board) but I was only the ref that was Mike's baby but on a lot of levels that show was about doing something nice for the GIs not making money

note to self- pay reinhardt back the 4 grand you borrowed before you get stuck in the liver...

here is an interesting read http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/ohlsen-v-hollenbeck#comment-1064

Skip is currently out on 75,000$ bond in developing news. As I previously stated he is no good. Genesis MMA is a thing of the past due to Skips own indiscretions. sorry for you luck Skip. And Jason I Told You So. Tell your "little green men" I said hi. Question Jason How is it I watched you get your A$$ handed to you in the UFC yet you still claim no losses on you pro record? You really do live in a land of make beleive, don't you?

Well Jason, here ya go pal. Your buddie skip is going away for a long time.. BWAHAHA you might want to pick your friend more carefully and put that crack pipe down.

UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI

MICHAEL W. REAP
Acting United States Attorney

Department of Justice Seal
NEWS RELEASE
For further information call (314) 539-2200

May 19, 2009
For Immediate Release

ST. LOUIS COUNTY MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD CHARGES FOR FALSIFYING MORTGAGE LOAN APPLICATION & ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF FIREARMS

St. Louis, MO: Milton H. Ohlsen III pled guilty to bank fraud charges after overstating his income on his home mortgage application, and in a separate case, pled guilty to a firearms charge, Acting United States Attorney Michael W. Reap announced today.

In 2000, Milton Ohlsen originally financed his North Ballas Road residence with two loans totaling $302,000. In 2002, Olsen refinanced with Merrill Lynch Corporation for $307,000, and in 2006 obtained another loan from Merrill Lynch for $150,000, for the same home. In 2007, Olsen again refinanced the home with two loans, one for $470,000 from Countrywide, and $175,000 from Guaranty Bank, which paid off the previous Merrill Lynch loans. On both of the June 2007 loans Ohlsen falsified the loan applications to Countrywide and Guaranty Bank, stating that his monthly income was $15,000, when in fact it was substantially less. In August 2007, Countrywide assumed the total line of credit from Guaranty Bank. Shortly after, Ohlsen became delinquent in his monthly payments on the original Countrywide and Guaranty loans. In May 2008 Ohlsen was in default on these loans, and in June 2008, he filed bankruptcy.

MILTON H. OHLSEN III, St. Louis, Missouri, pled guilty to one felony count of bank fraud. He appeared before United States District Judge Henry Autrey. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison and/or fines up to $1,000,000, when he is sentenced on August 11, 2009.

Ohlsen also entered a guilty plea to one felony count of being a previously convicted felon in possession of firearms and bullets. He faces a maximum penalty of ten years in prison and/or fines up to $250,000 on those charges.

Reap commended the work performed on the case by the St. Louis County, Town and Country and Ladue Police Departments, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

1 Like

oops