Genius Move By Strikeforce

it ain't different than the Hammerhouse vs Chute Boxe or BTT vs Chute Boxe rivalry in PRIDE .. Mayhem's team vs Cesar Gracie Team will be a good start

Yep, nothing you wouldn't see on TUF. People love drama its good for the ratings.

i kind of doubt they set it up

it does work out nicely though to set up mayhem vs. diaz even if shields leaves

D_S_A - i kind of doubt they set it up

it does work out nicely though to set up mayhem vs. diaz even if shields leaves

I think hardcore fans missed the team rivalries like in PRIDE, Coker should capitalize on this

LOL.

A. How did that work out for Pride?

B. Seeing how CBS has two events a year, no one will remember.

C. Shields is probably already signed in the UFC anyways.

i wonder if someone at strikeforce told mayhem to call out jake shields. knowing this was jake shields last fight on his contract. also trying to get shields to stay with strikeforce

Miedin - Yep, nothing you wouldn't see on TUF. People love drama its good for the ratings.

huge difference is TUF is on spike and comes on before MANswers. where as Strikeforce was on CBS and was running over into the time where the local news should have been... HUGE difference in people watching the respective networks at that time...

ShotCaller - LOL.

Why such a weasely hate for a newer promotion. LOL @ the UFC shills on this forum. This is the sport of MMA, not TUF/UFC.

A.) It worked out very well for Pride. Pride went under for very different reasons, nothing to do w/ team rivalries. What a stupid, stupid thing to say . As if team rivalries aren't fun.

B.) Everyone on this forum will remeber. Including you

C.) More weasel-like words

Happen in the ufc with Tank and Cabbage

dabigchet - kj noons should have made the save with a steel chair. THAT would have been genius.
 Hahahaha

SKARHEAD - 
ShotCaller - LOL.

Why such a weasely hate for a newer promotion. LOL @ the UFC shills on this forum. This is the sport of MMA, not TUF/UFC.

A.) It worked out very well for Pride. Pride went under for very different reasons, nothing to do w/ team rivalries. What a stupid, stupid thing to say . As if team rivalries aren't fun.

B.) Everyone on this forum will remeber. Including you

C.) More weasel-like words

WTF are you smokin'? Since when did NOT supporting an after event brawl mean hating on SF. And when the F did SF become a NEW promotion? It's been around since 1997 dipshit.

Of course Pride went under for different reasons but you make it sound like the team brawls helped. Pride went under a year after the Coleman/Rua debacle.

And even if the team rivalry did help, I doubt Team Mayhem Miller is on par with BTT, ChuteBox, or Ceasar.

Deuce77 - The casual fan who saw this will definitely watch next time.