Genki Sudo at Westside Tourny

Cause some folks may not have seen it. A lot of "new school" stuff he's doing in these matches. Particularly taking the back, scrambles, single leg x entry to footlock, and his guard and various transitions. I know, I know...... Shit has been done forever and a lot of the stuff he does has been done for a lonnngggggg time. But you see a lot of it more today than you did back then.

https://youtu.be/45-tkN4bFYc Phone Post 3.0

Was this that tournament where no one knew him and he just came through and wrecked shop, subbing everyone?

One of the best videos in all of YouTube Phone Post 3.0

carcaju - Was this that tournament where no one knew him and he just came through and wrecked shop, subbing everyone?

Yes. He was doing TMA ninja katas to warm up and everyone was laughing at him. Then he did this:

Probably my favorite jiu jitsu performance of all time.

I watch It almost every day Phone Post 3.0

Bad ass Phone Post 3.0

Dat anger at 2:02 is hilarious.

joe_mama - Dat anger at 2:02 is hilarious.
I wish there was a where are they now bit on that dude. Lolol Phone Post 3.0

" He was doing TMA ninja katas to warm up and everyone was laughing at him. Then he did this:"

Fuck I thought I was on Facebook for a minute.

Kroger39 - " He was doing TMA ninja katas to warm up and everyone was laughing at him. Then he did this:"

Fuck I thought I was on Facebook for a minute.

Wrestlers hate him.

I was there as a white belt.

Got choked by Joker to.

Good times.

Goat Phone Post 3.0

That vid changed my game when I saw it.. 

Sudos mma greco was the best

Man I wish sakuraba would have done a grappling tourny or two.

More Phone Post 3.0

awesome triangle from single leg

that rolling calf slicer was a thing of beauty

This Genki Sudo video is GOAT.

Makes me think of another pretty cool one. Rumina Sato competing at some Canadian Jiu Jitsu open. Just dominating with flying arm bars, flying triangles and footlocks.

https://youtu.be/HZhLAupMHqU

This would be a modern version of the level of ownage.