Genki Sudo at Westside Tourny

The man was too awesome for MMA Phone Post 3.0

This tourney was so old, we didn't even have internet yet!

Years later, this is still SO awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie - This would be a modern version of the level of ownage.
Completely mesmerizing Phone Post 3.0

I trained with Genki from the time he arrived in the US until about the time of the video. He was already great when he arrived but something clicked and he became incredible maybe a year into his stay. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. He has an irrational fear of birds. One flew into the gym and Genki totally flipped out. Lol

It might explain his back tattoo. :)

I went with him to get his very first tattoo, the one on his shoulder that looks like a maze. Phone Post 3.0

Still to this day, one of my favorite YouTube videos. Come on... Tool as well = win Phone Post 3.0

andre - Yes. He has an irrational fear of birds. One flew into the gym and Genki totally flipped out. Lol

I went with him to get his very first tattoo, the one on his shoulder that looks like a maze. Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome.
Never heard you mention any of that before on here.

FingerorMoon -
andre - Yes. He has an irrational fear of birds. One flew into the gym and Genki totally flipped out. Lol

That's awesome.
Never heard you mention any of that before on here.

He came into BHJJC with a white belt on. We had a few really good blue belts and they rolled with him and he just cleaned house. The white belt he wore made it funny. He didn't speak English but he fit right in and was really a part of the team. He's a great, great, great guy. Phone Post 3.0

he influenced me to really develope my switch. very underrated move in bjj Phone Post 3.0