Genki Sudo retires

That sucks. First Javi.. now Genki. There will never be a better video than the brenna tourny.

Too bad Sudo and Javi never got to go at it.

What a bummer. If it is a herniated disk, he could have surgery and be back within a year. Either way, this is a guy that most really looked forward to watching. Great fighter and great guy! I Hope to see him fight again.

It is a p?tty but the health is the most important take care Genki you are the greatest

A rare type of grappler- a natural. Utterly unpredictible, cat-like balance, mad as a hatter. Will be sorely missed.

We are all one

Well if he said he COULD care less, that would mean that he cares more.

If he says he COULDN'T care less, then that kind of means he cares as little as he possibly can.

Americans love getting that phrase wrong.

"I couldn't care less."

No, you logged on and posted, which means you did care you dirty little troll.

Genkis is an awesome fighter and seems like a very cool and motivated person. As such, he will surely make his mark on whatever endeavor he next pursues.

Man, I should write press releases.

Oh, wait. I do.

Well we all know fighters never really retire, but I pray to all the gods that Genki takes a year off to heal and comes back hard.

Genki was one of the most exciting fighters!

where can i buy sudo's awesome Che fightshorts?

"Or could care less?"

http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.html

Hey MAG why don't you read this website.The proper way of saying it is "couldn't care less." Way to go on that superior grammar.

The reason why I could not care less about Genki retiring is he doesn't fight anyone worth a damn anymore. He fought basically all 145 lbers last year,sans Miyata who was a newb anyways.Also in his fights he'd just run away from his opponents and wait for them to make a mistake,which is not too exciting IMO.

Keep in mind,this is coming from someone who watched Genki fight in 2000,way before alot of you guys started watching him.

What a bummer.

Genki Sudo was one of my favorite fighters. I remember when he had dreadlocks and was doing little fights in small shows in Tokyo here and there around 1998-99. Even back then he had entrances but not as elaborated. He was just wearing a little shawl or something along with an African mask.. (sigh)... there goes one entertaining fighter who could back it up.

Maybe you should focus on reading comprehension,seeing as how I said I couldn't care less about Genki retiring.Then you wouldn't have had to ask me a dumb question.

tis a sad day for MMA