Genki vs Juko-Kai

I downloaded a Japanese TV MMA show off the Tracker where Genki went to Indiana and trained at Juko-Kai. Genki was kicking guys in the nuts, punching them in the neck, and kicking them in the ribs. Now he is not the hardest puncher in the world, but he wasn't pulling back. He didn't hurt them at all.

Video or ban!

WTF? a link to where I can see this? Hard to imagine Genki kickin nuts and punching in the neck.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

I don't think I can post the url

What the Juko-kai people are doing is real, but is it applicable to fighting?

No.

Im with goku

I know Ryan Parker was a pressure point and ball kicking guy, but I didn't think he was Juko-Kai...

Besides, Ryan's wife used to post nudie pictures of herself online.

Max

Ryan Parker wasn't juku-kai. He was a Goju stylist.

I guess Massake Satake also went to juko-kai and kicked some balls with no success.

I knew Ryan back in the day. He was a shorin ryu stylist and not juko kai. I trained with him numerous times. He was a tough guy, no doubt and always nice to me. His tricks were impressive too, but they were just tricks...

ryan got into some trouble (ok alot) with the law a while back and may currently be in jail.

His wife was always very nice to me. After they divorced, I heard that HE posted the pics of her withouth her consent.

i never saw the pics, and what i heard about that is heresay...

-km

So Juko-Kai really works?

I'd like to see CroCop kick them in the head instead. Tricks won't work then.

I'm chiming in on this Juko Kai thing. The judo palce I currently train at has a jujitsu program. WHen I started the judo, the instructor asked me if I would be interested in the Jujitsu program ( not knowing it was Juko-Kai ). He said it was just the Judo with leglocks. I have about 3-4 yrs of grappling experience, so i thought hell, why not. I practice the judo for 1 hr, and the jujitsu for the next.

THe judo is really good, but you should have seen the look on my face when I was told it was Juko-kai. I was like inadvertently getting ranked in Juko-Kai. I even got to punch a dude in the throat and kick him in the ribs. The punishment they take is no joke, I let loose on the kicks. Is it applicable to the real world? Not in a million years.

"I even got to punch a dude in the throat and kick him in the ribs. The punishment they take is no joke, I let loose on the kicks. Is it applicable to the real world? Not in a million years. "

So how does it work?

How can they get hit in the throat and not be injuried or feel any pain?

just watched it

why did genki go there?

some show in japan was doing it?