Gentlemen, the truth about GSP.

GSP can finish top opponents.

As long as they fight.

Think I am lying? Look up the punch stats.

KOs tonight? Did not throw or engage. He defended for 5 rounds.

Dan Hardy? Ran for 5 rounds.

Alves was very afraid, would not throw.

Same with our friends Fitch and Jason Miller.

Watch the fights again.

When you get in the ring with GSP, he scares you, and you run. And defend.

And folks, when a top tier fighter decides to defend 100% of the time, finishing them is almost impossible.

If a fighter actually attacks GSP, such as Hughes and Serra he will finish them, or they will finish him.

The only to beat GSP is to come at him hard. Every single fighter who fights him says they will "not be intimidated by GSP like those other guys"

They then get in the cage, get scared, and get shut down and just try not to get finished for 5 rounds.

Its not GSPs fault.

Kos defended with his eye though...

Great point.

legbender - GSP can finish top opponents.

As long as they fight.

Think I am lying? Look up the punch stats.

KOs tonight? Did not throw or engage. He defended for 5 rounds.

Dan Hardy? Ran for 5 rounds.

Alves was very afraid, would not throw.

Same with our friends Fitch and Jason Miller.

Watch the fights again.

When you get in the ring with GSP, he scares you, and you run. And defend.

And folks, when a top tier fighter decides to defend 100% of the time, finishing them is almost impossible.

If a fighter actually attacks GSP, such as Hughes and Serra he will finish them, or they will finish him.

The only to beat GSP is to come at him hard. Every single fighter who fights him says they will "not be intimidated by GSP like those other guys"

They then get in the cage, get scared, and get shut down and just try not to get finished for 5 rounds.

Its not GSPs fault.

I agree.

Great post.

I'd vote up the OP if I weren't such a cheap ass.

Why doesn't anyone say this about Silva when he doesn't finish a fight?

AGREED! VTFU! Phone Post

Bullshit! GSP was holding back and fighting scared too which is why he could not have finished him He is afraid to take risk. he could hit Kos pretty much at will and chose to jab for 5 rounds. He turned it on the last 10 seconds when he should have been fighting like that the whole time. Both of them suck. Kos was scared also. He proved he could get the take down and still fought scared. If your going to lose anyway then let it all hang out and go for broke. Fuck both of them! Worse fight ever!

Good argument I can see that Phone Post