George A. Romero

So I decided to do a zombie marathon this weekend and picked out a bunch of George A. Romero's recent films. Saturday I watched "Land of the Dead", "Diary of the Dead" and "Survival of the Dead". I just got to say, they need to make a law prohibiting Romero from ever making another zombie movie again. Fuck, it was like watching Dan Marino making a comeback in the CFL and throwing 5 picks a game (I know, wrong forum asshole)

Romero is terrible. I have to question if he really wrote his earlier movies.

William Colosimo - 
Sandy Pantz - Romero is terrible. I have to question if he really wrote his earlier movies.

many artists skills erode until they no longer appear as the same person.

in mma, look at Saku

in music, look at Axl Rose

But Axl Rose was not really the crative heart of GNR (Izzy was) and I think Chinese Democracy was proof of that. But you are right, soemtimes the mighty fall hard. Sadly, I wish George would accept that his time has passed and accept his role as the Godfather of zombie films rather than try and cash in on it every three years with a shit movie

Survival of the Dead was interesting actually. Hopefully he pulls the franchise back together because Land of the Dead (was ok) and Diary of the Dead (sucked ass) are kind of doing damage to the subgenre.