George Sotiropoulos vs. Rob Emerson at UFC 101

This will be the first fight for Sotiropoulos since April 2008. He has been prevented from fighting due to a bevy of inuries, which have kept him out of action.

For Emerson, he looks to bounce back from his loss to Kurt Pellegrino and return to his winning ways.

Any picks?

GEORGE!

I assume its at 170?

I'd say George, seems to be a well rounded fighter.

george was not injured, he was just busy with his talk show called "the hour" on CBC

meh

DRen - george was not injured, he was just busy with his talk show called "the hour" on CBC

LOL

how are these guys fighting at the same weight?  what weight is this?

Didnt Emerson KO Manny in his last fight , in 10 seconds ??????

I think it's at 155, heh. Not sure how George will cut to that.

Hong Kong Phooey -  Didnt Emerson KO Manny in his last fight , in 10 seconds ??????

That was two fights ago.

His last fight at Ultimate Fight Night in February, he lost by submission to Pellegrino.

Nanook - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Didnt Emerson KO Manny in his last fight , in 10 seconds ??????

That was two fights ago.

His last fight at Ultimate Fight Night in February, he lost by submission to Pellegrino.
thanks

DRen - george was not injured, he was just busy with his talk show called "the hour" on CBC

Stroumboulopoulos by submission

tumn - I think it's at 155, heh. Not sure how George will cut to that.

i met george at eddie bravos seminar in chicago and i was shocked how small he was for fighting at 170. i dont think the cut will be a problem at all

George by some type of rubberguard finish.... mark my words

Emerson's last fight in the UFC will be this one?

George all  the way!

Emerson by KO

Blood in Blood out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7BWo_B7VA

Go George!