GEORGE WTF?

I waited very patiently, as I always do, for your patented sloppy back flip and you let me down. You are becoming complacent in victory my friend.

You are right, WTF, where was it?

Learn how to spell his name before you criticize.

Under normal circumstances i would not have minded so much, but I made my 5 year-old daughter who is in gymnastics sit patiently by my side as well so I could have George demonstrate how not to perform this particular move. My daughter was denied this demonstration, and I now fear for her safety.

Pity, after 20 failed attempts I was hoping it would be twentyfirst time lucky :(

thewellhungarian -  You are right, WTF, where was it?

awhite11 - Learn how to spell his name before you criticize.

You know what? Having seen his name in print a thousand times, I can honestly say I never really took note. Georges is so good he's plural.

sgotwalks - My daughter was denied this demonstration, and I now fear for her safety.

You're not the only one.

I think he hurt his shin on a checked kick, he winced when it happened, And he was complaining later.

Ghost of Retard -  I think he hurt his shin on a checked kick, he winced when it happened, And he was complaining later.

“I don't care! This is how champions are made! Fight on it and hit him with your groin".

“I don't care! This is how champions are made! Fight on it and hit him with your shin".

“I don't care! This is how champions are made! Get your ass back in there and do your sloppy back flip. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING COUNTING ON YOU GEORGES!".

At the 16 second mark of this clip I found on youtube. Now that is what I was waiting for last night. Not to mention this clip could easly be Koscheck instead of Matt ofter last night. Oh but the flip.........

^^ those videos on youtube are seriously funny man.

I don't remember him backflipping after a decision win. But I generally don't pay attention to anything but the actual fighting.