Georges swaggerjacked by UFC

Pretty evident by his response of, "UFC and I are both unhappy, but I guess that's good in a way." "But for UFC, it's more than what they were willing to pay me."

He obviously looks at this as a major accomplishment and takes pride in saying that, when it was probably just a tactic they used to make him feel as if he's in a superior position and has more power than he really does, to accept a lower pay upon his return.

Georges seems to enjoy the image of putting himself on a pedestal next to the UFC being a thorn in their side due to his, popularity and righteousness. When in reality they stole his thunder and snuffed out the wind out of his sails.

Say what you will about the UFC/WME their top men are top notch and blow our top men out of the water. They ain't here to play and make friends their here to take over.

Because of this shady yet legal and clever tactic Georges has been denied his chance to make Mcgregor money but instead will most likely see Nate Diaz money or Anderson Silva money which that in itself is no small feat but he definitely left a couple a potential couple mil on the table that could have been his.

FIN

Eat a dick

he needs a belt to make top dollar and worked out a deal to have sponsors on his custom reebok gi. He probably did alright

Georges got carved up in negotiations. Now for the cage fight portion.

CRE - Georges got carved up in negotiations. Now for the cage fight portion.

Who are you picking? I'm leaning toward Left Hook Larry.

did GSP signed a bout agreement?

None of you know how much he's getting paid.

rbl -

Wrong.

OP clearly knows all the intimate details of the contract. Every clause, every penny.

StrikingMMA - 

Mike puts him down and puts him down bad. multi-strike combination.

GSP thinks it's a game. What did he call it the stock market? Well his stock is about to plummet. Bisping is a barbarian. 

CRE -
StrikingMMA - 

GSP thinks it's a game. What did he call it the stock market? Well his stock is about to plummet. Bisping is a barbarian. 

I listened to I think a Tristar trainer interview last month where he was talking about the whole stock issue.

To paraphrase, when McGregor and Rousey are in play the ufc's stock is up and Georges stock is down,  but with all the big hitters out for the foreseeable future,  the ufc's stock was/is down and therefore GSP's stock is up.  He had maximal leverage at that point in time,  so they "sold" his stock high, so to speak.

Georges wasn't able to convey that in his broken English, but that's what he meant. 

Dead President -

Eat a dick

Is that an offer?

Steven McTowelie -
rbl -

Wrong.

OP clearly knows all the intimate details of the contract. Every clause, every penny.

Thanks Stevey boy let these jabronis know who the real "top men" are around here.

I'm fairly certain op does not know what 'swaggerjacked' means

Mr Spliff - 

I'm fairly certain op does not know what 'swaggerjacked' means

No I do look at him at that presser with Bisping and tell me that's not the talk of a doubtful man.

LogProducer - 

he needs a belt to make top dollar and worked out a deal to have sponsors on his custom reebok gi. He probably did alright

yeah like how the diaz bro's have belts and make top dollar!

Yeah because that's what swagger jack means.

CRE -
StrikingMMA - 

Thanks CRE! You were magical during GSPs heyday.

like tim means said.....wheres his union talk at....oh wait they waived money in his face an he sold out